Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Thread is classic.

What a time to be on the Coli.
This is a tame WOAT thread :mjlol:

Check the other years threads breh. All the runners up were doing THE most to ensure someone else was getting woat. But because Nicole is such a deplorable poster it make things obvious and tame.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416

How you saw pictures of me, but I never saw any of you

You wrong for that :mjgrin:
:deadmanny:Nothing personal. ur good people.
I browsed the men of the coli thread at one point I think that's where I remember seeing it, there are some nice looking men in here (the low key ones anyway, or those not projecting), I don't forget certain faces. :whistle::handshake:
:obama:

and answering your question - Have you seen this thread? people acting madddd geeked or aggie for e-satisfaction.
Now imagine if I was just sending out pics indiscriminately or had public pics on display
:damn::damn::beli::martin:
the irony is that if people commenting or doing the most on this thread actually knew what I looked like irl instead of all the assumptions and guesstimating-
it would be a whole different type of attention vibe.
:sas2: But I've never been one to use looks for attention or feedback to control an outcome or response so
:hubie:
Like I've said before, I'm not here for that; I get that in real life. I don't purposely like to send out the wrong message or mixed messages in here so I comment and keep it moving for the most part unless there's a reason for the communication. You've always been a good consistent poster tho, among a few others; that coorelation is what separates the real from the weak. much appreciated regardless.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hope none of the mods be on some simp sucker shyt and be like "yeah so & so got the most votes buuuuut..." you can never tell. Hopefully, they'll abide by the rules :lolbron:
shut the fuk up.. you invented a whole fictional girlfriend on here while lying on your payniss, for no reason. Just up and created multiple threads out the blue, that no one asked for, all on a Friday night too, lmao. I can't even tell if you're a man or not, abide by the code that says that you have a dyck instead of bragging on e-blow up dolls while running off crying to have your fake threads deleted after you got exposed. They changed the rules when you are about to commit incelicide off your own self exposure, if they didn't men in black your own shyt. Begging to have your account deleted, you can't abide by the rules of self control, fuk do you mean??
:russ::mjlol:
half of these comments on here are by incels with their personal e- beefs. How the fuk are the ones who were exposed or lying the most doing the most chatting itt; if this was street rules yall types wouldn't even have a voice to emote from.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...-account-deactivated-for-awhile.738491/page-3
I want to give up the coli for a couple of months is there a way that this can be done? You know like a temporary bush status?

I need to clear my head.

Which mod can do this for me?
Y'all created an incel :mjlol:
:mjlol: He got exposed & scared to own up :yeshrug:
You got caught lying in another thread, right?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
shut the fuk up.. you invented a whole fictional girlfriend on here while lying on your payniss, for no reason. Just up and created multiple threads out the blue, that no one asked for, all on a Friday night too, lmao. I can't even tell if you're a man or not, abide by the code that says that you have a dyck instead of bragging on e-blow up dolls while running off crying to have your fake threads deleted after you got exposed. Begging to have your account deleted, you can't abide by the rules of self control, fuk do you mean??
Whatever the fukk ever, we're both from NYC trust me I got connections to find you & beat your ass :umad: or better yet if you're truly a woman my sisters will put in that work. You can believe that ole fake ass blood/lawyer :umad:.

Look how far you've forcibly convinced yourself to change the narrative from worst of all time into "woman of all time" :mjlol:.

What law firm out here hiring crazy ass women like you, probably nothing but a damn non-important desk worker/ receptionist. You ever heard of Bellevue Hospital? That's where they send crazy people in NYC; heard they got some room available. You better check into that.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
wait a minute, you like the third person who said she use to claim she was a blood? is this for real?
Whatever the fukk ever, we're both from NYC trust me I got connections to find you & beat your ass :umad: or better yet if you're truly a woman my sisters will put in that work. You can believe that ole fake ass blood/lawyer :umad:.

Look how far you've forcibly convinced yourself to change the narrative from worst of all time into "woman of all time" :mjlol:.

What law firm out here hiring crazy ass women like you, probably nothing but a damn non-important desk worker/ receptionist. You ever heard of Bellevue Hospital? That's where they send crazy people in NYC; heard they got some room available. You better check into that.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
shut the fuk up.. you invented a whole fictional girlfriend on here while lying on your payniss, for no reason. Just up and created multiple threads out the blue, that no one asked for, all on a Friday night too, lmao. I can't even tell if you're a man or not, abide by the code that says that you have a dyck instead of bragging on e-blow up dolls while running off crying to have your fake threads deleted after you got exposed. They changed the rules when you are about to commit incelicide off your own self exposure, if they didn't men in black your own shyt. Begging to have your account deleted, you can't abide by the rules of self control, fuk do you mean??
:russ::mjlol:
half of these comments on here are by incels with their personal e- beefs. How the fuk are the ones who were exposed or lying the most doing the most chatting itt; if this was street rules yall types wouldn't even have a voice to emote from.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-...-account-deactivated-for-awhile.738491/page-3

Ayoooooo :deadmanny:

This the real reason yall voted her woat

She be dishing out that effortless ether :wow:

She is far from being TLR's WOAT

There's a woman here who 80% of her posts are shytting on black men and went out her way to say white men are better

But I don't even see her name listed :sas2:

Yall just mad at Nicole because ya'll call her out then get destroyed :umad:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Did Reggie win
full
?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ayoooooo :deadmanny:

This the real reason yall voted her woat

She be dishing out that effortless ether :wow:

She is far from being TLR's WOAT

There's a woman here who 80% of her posts are shytting on black men and went out her way to say white men are better

But I don't even see her name listed :sas2:

Yall just mad at Nicole because ya'll call her out then get destroyed :umad:

Thats all there is to it.......they some broke, delusional bedbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.