The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thats a bunch of LSA posters infiltrating on The Coli. Still in 2020. :huhldup:

The Coli been compromised by agents of white supremacy known as LSA Twitter Birds
Because Twitter represents real life, Twitter is a gawwd status - when twitter birds get to chirping, you better take that as representative of all black females. 4 Retweets or not. No exceptions.
:ufdup:
I just got a Low Quality Poster warning bc the snitches don't like me alluding to the gayness factor off that other thread, as if the thread as a whole, is not low quality. But posters like Colicat can refer to procreating with black men as "black men's demon seed". I swear, they are mad as fukkkkk... they want a certain type out the paint in here, badly. Can't have aligned black posters compromising the status quo.
:deadmanny::mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because Twitter represents real life, Twitter is a gawwd status - when twitter birds get to chirping, you better take that as representative of all black females. 4 Retweets or not. No exceptions.
:ufdup:
I just got a Low Quality Poster warning bc the snitches don't like me alluding to the gayness factor off that other thread, as if the thread as a whole, is not low quality. But posters like Colicat can refer to procreating with black men as "black men's demon seed". I swear, they are mad as fukkkkk... they want a certain type out the paint in here, badly. Can't have aligned black posters compromising the status quo.
:deadmanny::mjpls:

I see she hasn't let go of the bitterness of the "Pick me" black women that dont tolerate her fukkery, cause she knows that the "Pick me's" can harm her a lot more than any pro black breh can. .

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thats a bunch of LSA posters infiltrating on The Coli. Still in 2020. :huhldup:

The Coli been compromised by agents of white supremacy known as LSA Twitter Birds
Considering LSA is supported by a known white supremacist machinism and serves as a type of media propaganda machine. Not surprising that a so-called sister site has filtered on to the "brothers". Discernment is key - agents of antagonism like to stir up gender wars and dissension.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Considering LSA is supported by a known white supremacist machinism and serves as a type of media propaganda machine. Not surprising that a so-called sister site has filtered on to the "brothers". Discernment is key - agents of antagonism like to stir up gender wars and dissension.

The Coli would be a great networking site if people werent so trigger happy. Imagine.....a site where a bunch of black folk United and exchange ideas to where they get their goals passed a lot faster than normal.:mjcry:

But People rather play the game of RACE TRAITOR and be unqualified agents of white supremacy. LSA is just a bunch of negative, broken black women that gave up on the Black race and settled to be mammies and jumpoffs for white dudes.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
UoI2YkN.gif

:dead::dead::dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli would be a great networking site if people werent so trigger happy. Imagine.....a site where a bunch of black folk United and exchange ideas to where they get their goals passed a lot faster than normal.:mjcry:
That has to be a behind closed doors thing these days, in private without public access - you see the result when people aren't on the same agenda or like to exploit. That's one of the reasons that members only, exclusivity verifiable "black people" only subreddits and private groups became a thing and there's more popping up like it. Some even have screening questions, as well, in order to actually promote consistency and alignment.

LOL at the reduction of mindset to the point where the mentality is that 2 people of the opposite sex who support and don't run with divisionary tactics - have to be in a sexual situation. The end game is insertion.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That has to be a behind closed doors thing these days, in private without public access - you see the result when people aren't on the same agenda or like to exploit. That's one of the reasons that members only, exclusivity verifiable "black people" only subreddits and private groups became a thing and there's more popping up like it. Some even have screening questions, as well, in order to actually promote consistency and alignment.

LOL at the reduction of mindset to the point where the mentality is that 2 people of the opposite sex who support and don't run with divisionary tactics - have to be in a sexual situation. The end game is insertion.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

A product of a healthy black child is usually the result of 2 black parents who had like minded mentalities and did it for the empowerment of their communities :hubie: . Not all the time, but for the most part.

And if the Coli was a great networking site, maybe more of these bitter feminists and bitter dudes could have hooked up, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.