The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Of something showing she has man parts. :dame:
Who is that you're responding to? I've have so many of these affected m'fers on ignore bc they can't stay out my mentions or @'ing me. They have had me pic'ed and google imaged up as so many people in here since I started posting. Now they're back to that "man" shyt when they find out none of that "linebacker built, fat, ugly or washed " shyt doesn't apply. Remember this gem-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...failed-exposals-and-failed-e-scandals.723805/

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who is that you're responding to? I've have so many of these affected m'fers on ignore bc they can't stay out my mentions or @'ing me. They have had me pic'ed and google imaged up as so many people in here since I started posting. Now they're back to that "man" shyt when they find out none of that "linebacker built, fat, ugly or washed " shyt doesn't apply. Remember this gem-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...failed-exposals-and-failed-e-scandals.723805/
Low end Derrick. But apparently i misunderstood. Sounding like he was saying you are a man but then he said he never said that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

They always say that you a man because you aint on that black feminist black male bashing nonsense. A lot of people are still scarred from the great war on Bedwenches back in 2016. Them dudes still think that the only women who post here are Twitter Birds :picard:

Plus, its played all the way out

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Low end Derrick. But apparently i misunderstood. Sounding like he was saying you are a man but then he said he never said that.
He calls me that all the time... dafuq? that's one of the reasons that I have him on ignore for repeating the same statement verbatim. That's the same poster who nominated me for WOAT in the Coliseum and I don't even post there or talk about sports.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They always say that you a man because you aint on that black feminist black male bashing nonsense. A lot of people are still scarred from the great war on Bedwenches back in 2016.
It's funny bc they said that same thing about @agnosticlady from the threads that I came across. What's also funny is that the same names in the threads that I came across with her in there, are the same names on repeat on those various threads and threads of this nature. They tried to run with that on CarmelBarbie and HarlemHottie - pretty much any female that doesn't express the wench mindset or have a higher level mentality; another issue in common is that they stay coming at a certain type of female that doesn't feel bullied into posting pics or pressured into it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh and keep in mind, that's the same poster that was in threads defending @Basil of Baker Street in the cash-app for intel, dyck dm scandal. Noticing a pattern here??
:francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's funny bc they said that same thing about @agnosticlady from the threads that I came across. What's also funny is that the same names in the threads that I came across with her in there, are the same names on repeat on those various threads. They tried to run with that on CarmelBarbie and HarlemHottie - pretty much any female that doesn't express the wench mindset or have a higher level mentality; another issue is common is that stay coming at a certain type of female that doesn't feel bullied into posting pics or pressured into it.

Thats a bunch of LSA posters infiltrating on The Coli. Still in 2020. :huhldup:

The Coli been compromised by agents of white supremacy known as LSA Twitter Birds

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They always say that you a man because you aint on that black feminist black male bashing nonsense. A lot of people are still scarred from the great war on Bedwenches back in 2016. Them dudes still think that the only women who post here are Twitter Birds :picard:

Plus, its played all the way out
Easier to control the narrative.
Can't say that I blame them too much, considering the types that seem to have the most positive reinforcement and the behavior that was tolerated. Posters like @agnosticlady don't post here anymore but look at what's leftover; The left-overs who consider themselves "ladies or queens" (the exception being the few that I f with on here). Too bad bc she sounds like she had the right mentality and would have my support.
:francis:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
someone just sent me her pics :obama: i see your vision now bro @Wild self.
@Nicole0416 i apologize bby lemme take you out to Arbys for Christmas dinner

UoI2YkN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.