Status
Not open for further replies.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
No wasteman bullshyt here. Does your hubbie know that you defended white men on the regular and bash black men, and even once linked up with an e-crew that called for the mass incarceration of black men? :whistle:

I have done no such thing. Your constant hyperbole and ad hominem narratives showcase just how wrong and idiotic you are.

Lies don’t beget truth

It’s a waste replying to a wasteman...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I have done no such thing. Your constant hyperbole and ad hominem narratives showcase just how wrong and idiotic you are.

Lies don’t beget truth

It’s a waste replying to a wasteman...

If I'm a wasteman, then I cannot fathom what you are about.....after all, you let your man beat you to a bloody pulp and cheats on your on a constant basis.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So sassssssy,

Dude is admitting to not having shyt to do on a Saturday night but watch me, in an attempt to dial back his obvious current state of reality, he hides behind real corny attempts at jokey jokes
:stopitslime:

Its 6PM Saturday night hasn't even started yet

:mjlol:

Yoooo :deadmanny:

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::mjtf:
Somebody explain to this dense motherfukka what the fuk P.M. stands for ... and also the rotation of the sun and what happens when the sun goes down.

Omg and you have a kid too to be this embarrassing and ignorant. Your kid lost with you as a father. Hate to say it. but it takes a special type of stupid to not quit while your ahead and to ether yourself off your comments.

This shyt right here, I had to look twice bc I couldn’t believe this dumb shyt. Not only because it is indeed night but the fact that he still thinks it okay to engage online in the manner that he has on a Saturday and admit to it with no type of awareness or shame.
:picard::gucci::dead:

Gl0kgpD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.