Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:ohlawd:

Straight up roasting bedwenches.
Notice all the posters dapping her right? But didn’t this site have a problem with bedwench infiltration at one point? Noticed that @Colicat is the same poster that that female wench who tried to have the site infiltrated @bcrusaderw daps up repeatedly in threads like this that are made- this is just one thread but there are a number of threads of hers dating back to 2015 that promote this same narrative. And @bcrusaderw is giving her a whole lot of co-signs in each thread
:patrice:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...able-with-calling-black-women-bytches.312274/
But now all of a sudden it’s turn the other cheek in this current thread
:jbhmm:
Forreal I used to know this sexy ass Greek guy. He and his brother had black hair and skin darker than typical white person I see.

Edit: kinda like that Jesse Williams look

Are they white?

According to some dudes on the coli, the women are mixed so they must be black

If that is true for the women, then....
tumblr_inline_mu2g3mXLpS1qbu5sa.jpg

Greek men aren’t of the white race now?? Guess you have to justify wenching somehow

:mjlol::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spin-are-greek-men-white.344419/#post-14666002

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Notice all the posters dapping her right? But didn’t this site have a problem with bedwench infiltration at one point? Noticed that @Colicat is the same poster that that female wench who tried to have the site infiltrated @bcrusaderw daps up repeatedly in threads like this that are made- this is just one thread but there are a number of threads of hers dating back to 2015 that promote this same narrative. And @bcrusaderw is giving her a whole lot of co-signs in each thread
:patrice:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why...able-with-calling-black-women-bytches.312274/
But now all of a sudden it’s turn the other cheek in this current thread
:jbhmm:

Greek men aren’t of the white race now?? Guess you have to justify wenching somehow

:mjlol::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spin-are-greek-men-white.344419/#post-14666002

I noticed in all of them threads, all the likeminded black women were cool dissing black women. Look at those scrre names like Maywueen and NobodyReally.....straight up disrespecting black men, calling them broke and "beta" :sas2:

They think that I forgot about these government agent bedwenches.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@dj-method-x you created a thread the other day over some minor shyt trying to call out an aligned black female poster who has no history of wench activities. Are you keeping the same energy over this blatant shyt - I mean,
:jbhmm::hula:
So I am guessing regular Black women can't turn to white men when rejected by Black men is the sentiment in the other thread

:sas2:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I noticed in all of them threads, all the likeminded black women were cool dissing black women. Look at those scrre names like Maywueen and NobodyReally.....straight up disrespecting black men, calling them broke and "beta" :sas2:

They think that I forgot about these government agent bedwenches.
Now all of a sudden the tone of her comments get accepted as if the main bannedwench b poster in her threads aren’t the issue .. all of a sudden...Now she’s upped all of a sudden

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Now all of a sudden the tone of her comments get accepted even though the main bannedwench b poster in her threads aren’t the issue .. all of a sudden...Now she’s up all of a sudden

Yup
NobodyReally
MayQueen
ColiCat
FunSized Psycho

All condoned bashing black men back in the age of the bedwench.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/whippedcream-black-men-dont-value-black-women.259903/#post-10540097
And Look whose right up in the mix of action with the co-sign.
You can be uncomfortable with what she said and disprove Her point.... Do I think all black men don't value black women?.... Nope.... But the state of the Black family lends credibility to Her concerns...

:yeshrug:... I for one look forward to Black men proving her wrong... IRL

All that caping for that Colicat is sounding a little cuckish in the light

Black men valuing Black women exists... But the out of wedlock rate for Black children is 7/10... 7/10 Black children are born to non nuclear families...

Let's be real... Black men prolong marriage but do not prolong having children.... What she is saying carries weight

200.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this “female” really arguing with her self in this thread

:russ:
go take your meds and go to bed damn you really a loser
Stupid white bytch - take whoever you have off ignore and mind your fukkin business. No one is giving you cac co-signs in here. Who the fuk are you talking to and not quoting me directly as if anyone asked your opinion. Get off the opioids, and you’ll see who the fuk im talking to - Lmaoffff dumb bytch has you on ignore @Wild self but just Backfired off her own comment bc she can’t see your posts
:mjlol:

Oh and your white ass is referring to a black female poster as a ‘“man”...knowing the majority of black posters don’t fuk with you - you ain’t slick
:comeon::mjpls:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Stupid white bytch - take whoever you have off ignore and mind your fukkin business. No one is giving you cac co-signs in here. Who the fuk are you talking to and not quoting me directly as if anyone asked your opinion. Get off the opioids, and you’ll see who the fuk im talking to - Lmaoffff dumb bytch has you on ignore @Wild self but just Backfired off her own comment bc she can’t see your posts
:mjlol:

Oh and your white ass is referring to a black female poster as a ‘“man”...knowing the majority of black posters don’t fuk with you - you ain’t slick
:comeon::mjpls:

That always happen. You saw the venom of hatred of black men from that same thread of the Colicat quotes.....Imagine seeing multiple posts like that were up on here, daily.....that was The Coli prior to 2017

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The amount of times this bytch quoted me looking for “evidence” :dead:.... This bytch crazy

This retarded bytch can’t be a lawyer and have such piss poor reading comprehension

The NY school system failed this bumbling bullfrog bytch. It’s painful to watch big-for-nothing, angry, strong AND wrong illiterate adults.

Reminds me of that crazy bytch that got butt naked on the restaurant table mid day in Miami Beach...

wildself aka the psycho bytch whisperer is the dude pouring ketchup getting excited that he is finally scoring a layup ... a wasteman dat

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The amount of times this bytch quoted me looking for “evidence” :dead:.... This bytch crazy

This retarded bytch can’t be a lawyer and have such piss poor reading comprehension

The NY school system failed this bumbling bullfrog bytch. It’s painful to watch big-for-nothing, angry, strong AND wrong illiterate adults.

Reminds me of that crazy bytch that got butt naked on the restaurant table mid day in Miami Beach...

wildself aka the psycho bytch whisperer is the dude pouring ketchup getting excited that he is finally scoring a layup ... a wasteman dat

"Wasteman".....watch it. You using words that your Yardie hubbie beat you down with while your flat butt drives him away for him to smash other broads. He call you "Dutty Gyal" on the regular.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:.... truth hurts don’t it

No wasteman bullshyt here. Does your hubbie know that you defended white men on the regular and bash black men, and even once linked up with an e-crew that called for the mass incarceration of black men? :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.