Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was wondering why this faggit right here was so invested
:jbhmm:

A new poster talking about old events is almost always a alias of someone who got bodied previously. But keep yapping like you dusty new yawkas love to do
I knew there was a reason you were mad as fukkkk- you tried to push up on me at one point but got rebuffed. something about you that was familiar - emotional fuk.
:deadmanny:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/res...-really-refer-to-themselves-as-lovely.699751/

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s funny how all this stunting and fronting is going on in here now but it was all good just a year ago. No one talked their shyt when I removed myself from POTY consideration in order to be fair to other posters since I was a new poster at the time
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-2018-tlr-poty-thread.681085/page-4#post-32131265

Thx..I was a poty nominee in 3rd place at the time but I asked the ptb to remove my name for consideration at that time. I appreciate the support but I just started posting actively back in Feb and didn't even know what a poty was until a few months ago. There's other posters who have more of an impact, here that deserve those votes over me. Removed my own name from it, OP had nothing to do with that decision, I wanted to be fair. My fault for the confusion.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah. I just don’t need to troll and actually respected you as a poster at one point before the fuk shyt; you know the reason why I did bc I appreciated how you looked out. But since you let shyt go to your head, turned heel and have a need for attention in the spotlight - I let you get that. I make decisions bc it’s the right thing to do in order to return the favor, not for public perceptions.
:francis:
Even if that opinion is not popular or doesn’t gets me “likes”. But troll and instigate on - seems like you need the validation more than I do. Just like I don’t need the credit for promoting and supporting content in your threads to look out. It is what it is - you need your coli fame- shine on.

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
From what I recall, So did I , if we’re keeping it a whole 100.
I also removed myself from POTY consideration last year, But I’ll let y’all keep the energy.
You made a thread about ME and are accusing me of making advances at you :laff:

I dont fukk with morbidly obese pathological liars, I think you'll be aight

Daps
Nah. I just don’t need to troll and actually respected you as a poster at one point before the fuk shyt; you know the reason why I did bc I appreciated how you looked out. But since you let shyt go to your head, turned heel and have a need for attention in the spotlight - I let you get that. I make decisions bc it’s the right thing to do in order to return the favor, not for public perceptions.
Even if that opinion is not popular or gets me “likes”. But troll and instigate on - seems like you need the validation more than I do.

I’ve been the same exact poster for 4 years though, since Frank Lucas, there was no heel for me to turn.
:skip:

And I looked out because I can differentiate the difference between coli nonsense and people’s real life
:ufdup:

I would never want anyone’s real life to get affected because of bullshyt on the coli

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Maybe, just maybe, I used to lurk while registration was closed before I joined this site

:ohhh:

:mjlol:

And as a lurker you just so happened to remember what lil ol’ @Colicat has done for years?

Maybe just maybe you are a deranged stalking individual...

You have less than 200 posts in 18 months and yet you felt compelled to write lies about me to support the resident looney toon?:gucci:

Can’t make this bullshyt up

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve been the same exact poster for 4 years though, since Frank Lucas, there was no heel for me to turn.
:skip:

And I looked out because I can differentiate the difference between coli nonsense and people’s real life
:ufdup:

I would never want anyone’s real life to get affected because of bullshyt on the coli
Cool. Good looks

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And as a lurker you just so happened to remember what lil ol’ @Colicat has done for years?

Maybe just maybe you are a deranged stalking individual...

You have less than 200 posts in 18 months and yet you felt compelled to write lies about me to support the resident looney toon?:gucci:

Can’t make this bullshyt up
Bytch shut the fuk up- the fact that you’re still allowed a voice on here after all your white male pandering and black male bashing speaks volumes - Louder than what a voice can say. The fact that you feel enabled to think that you have a platform to speak from - shows the levels to this. The fact that you cac call in each of your posts but females that deserve support don’t get it bc they think we’re all like you - is fukkin pathetic , you racial appropriating white dyck sucking wench. I don’t give a fuk if you’re “married” or not - your heart ain’t in it, neither is your husband’s time or attention which is why you stay looking for it on here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bytch shut the fuk up- the fact that you’re still allowed a voice on here after all your white male pandering and black male bashing speaks volumes - Louder than what a voice can say. The fact that you feel enabled to think that you have a platform to speak from - shows the levels to this. The fact that you cac call in each of your posts but females that deserve support don’t get it bc they think we’re all like you - is fukkin pathetic , you racial appropriating white dyck sucking wench. I don’t give a fuk if you’re “married” or not - your heart ain’t in it, neither is your husband’s time or attention which is why you stay looking for it on here.

:ohlawd:

Straight up roasting bedwenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.