Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its 6PM Saturday night hasn't even started yet

:mjlol:

Yoooo :deadmanny:
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::mjtf:
Somebody explain to this dense motherfukka what the fuk P.M. stands for ... and also the rotation of the sun and what happens when the sun goes down.

Omg and you have a kid too to be this embarrassing and ignorant. Your kid lost with you as a father. Hate to say it. but it takes a special type of stupid to not quit while your ahead and to ether yourself off your comments.

This shyt right here, I had to look twice bc I couldn’t believe this dumb shyt. Not only because it is indeed night but the fact that he still thinks it okay to engage online in the manner that he has on a Saturday and admit to it with no type of awareness or shame.
:picard::gucci::dead:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::mjtf:
Somebody explain to this dense motherfukka what the fuk P.M. stands for ... and also the rotation of the sun and what happens when the sun goes down.

Omg and you have a kid too to be this embarrassing and ignorant. Your kid lost with you as a father. Hate to say it. but it takes a special type of stupid to not quit while your ahead and to ether yourself off your comments.

This shyt right here, I had to look twice bc I couldn’t believe this dumb shyt. Not only because it is indeed night but the fact that he still thinks it okay to engage online in the manner that he has on a Saturday and admit to it with no type of awareness or shame.
:picard::gucci::dead:

Go "out" at 6 PM on a Saturday like an elderly person brehettes

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You leave your two imaginary fake black kids at home,
Because you're heading for the locker room,
In a skin-tight miniskirt, creepin for some breh's dome,
Got them hairy legs wide open while you're sitting at the bar,
Talking to a straight nicca bout his car,
I guess he said he had a Lexus, whatz next?,
You headin to his car for some sex?,

:scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Paying more attention
Go "out" at 6 PM on a Saturday like an elderly person brehettes

uhhh yeahhhh duhhhh , I have 2 kids and we’re going out to dinner then off to see the new Jumangi. After which I’m putting them to bed. I’m staying home with them tonight (emphasis on night aka P.M.) since their father is taking them out of town next weekend. so like a responsible mother, instead of bar and club hopping leaving them alone or bringing unknown randoms into my home and around small children. I will chill out for the rest of the night dolo. And yeah I work all week, and do some work from home on the weekend, if I want to take it down at 6pm- considering all that. So the fuk what. I do what I feel. I take naps during the day too.
What’s the problem :mjtf:?

Not my fault your at home with no excuses or deal with chicks that make their kids sleep on air mattresses while sucking your dikk within earshot in the next room
and feed them oodles of noodles after the quickie as you desperately get your nut off. That’s why your home alone now talking to me instead of doing productive shyt with someone like me.
:mjtf:
But you’ll be the same dude adding to your coli comment history sounding off about some basic who was out tricking, neglecting her responsibility or how you got played. Shut the fuk up and go watch the game instead of hawking my every comment. Save whatever balls that you have left since you can’t use them to play games with after I just sidelined your dumb ass in your own comments. My table is ready.

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paying more attention

uhhh yeahhhh duhhhh , I have 2 kids and we’re going out to dinner then off to see the new Jumangi. After which I’m putting them to bed. I’m staying home with them tonight (emphasis on night) since their father is taking them out next weekend. so like a responsible mother, instead of bar and club hopping leaving them alone or bringing unknown randoms into my home and around small children. I will chill out for the rest of the night dolo. And yeah I work all week, and do some work from home on the weekend, if I want to take it down at 6pm- considering all that. So the fuk what. I do what I feel. I take naps during the day too.
What’s the problem :mjtf:?

Not my fault your at home with no excuses or deal with chicks that make their kids sleep on air mattresses while sucking your dikk within earshot in the next room
and feed them oodles of noodles. That’s why your home alone now talking to me instead of doing productive shyt with someone like me.
:mjtf:

Baby boy is 13 years old. Hes in the other room playing xbox with his cousin whose spending the night.

I trust them like my parents trusted me at 13. He knows what to do if anything happens.

Me and my old lady are laughing our ass off. I finally broke down and showed her the thread. She says you gotta be severely ugly or mentally challenged

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You wonda why they call u bytch nicca,
I betcha
I betcha, bytch nicca
I betcha

If you wonda why they call u "bytch nicca"? -- wonda why! they call you, "bytch nicca".:scust:

I got the spirit of @MikeyC in me.:pacspit:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Baby boy is 13 years old. Hes in the other room playing xbox with his cousin whose spending the night.

I trust them like my parents trusted me at 13. He knows what to do if anything happens.

Me and my old lady are laughing our ass off. I finally broke down and showed her the thread. She says you gotta be severely ugly or mentally challenged

znU44a4.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Now you have a supposed girl and 13 yr old but been on the coli talking to me. Nah she must be looks deficient or boring as fuk bc instead of engaging with her, whole time you’ve been in here with me. And as far as the “ugly and mental” comment, she doesn’t know me either to speak. But I’ll be damned if my man would even think of showing me some online discussion group chat that he’s having with another female, going on for hours. Foh. Dafuqqqqqqqq is that about?? Your girl is ok with that, and you just complacently thought that was all good to do. Lmao. She must be jealous that I’m taking up her “mans” time, they usually are.
tumblr_mr5383CSyd1qlnyxto1_500.gif

This dude said “broke down and showed her the thread”. Reading his responses is like a ‘choose your own adventure ‘ story.
:laff::laff::deadmanny:
I swear y’all like telling on and exposing yourselves the more that you talk.
:bryan:
You supply your own material- It’s too easy :damn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.