The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another underated moment was that dude who bowed down to Maddie as the true leader and Clarke still murked him on the spot :mjlol:

I busted out laughing during that scene

Maddie was like
giphy.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Great season.

I thought Octavia was gonna swing on Maddie for a second. Bellamy can forgive Clarke for all her bullshyt but he is still mad at his sister :gucci:

Abbey and Kane are still alive though. That fool Kane will be trying to setup peace treaties with the inhabitants of the planet on Day 1.

I always hated Monty's character in this series. Those last 10 minutes redeemed the character for me. He stayed alive for 50 years finding a way to save humanity.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Great season.

I thought Octavia was gonna swing on Maddie for a second. Bellamy can forgive Clarke for all her bullshyt but he is still mad at his sister :gucci:

Abbey and Kane are still alive though. That fool Kane will be trying to setup peace treaties with the inhabitants of the planet on Day 1.

I always hated Monty's character in this series. Those last 10 minutes redeemed the character for me. He stayed alive for 50 years finding a way to save humanity.
Bellamy lame as fukk on that, for real.. :snoop:

:usure:
Monty was always the one character that refused to let go of his humanity.. A Good Dude! :ufdup:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bellamy lame as fukk on that, for real.. :snoop:

:usure:
Monty was always the one character that refused to let go of his humanity.. A Good Dude! :ufdup:

Hate is a strong word but he annoyed the hell out of me a lot of the time. I'm not expecting everyone to turn into Octavia but man up and defend your people when you have to. Maybe he is catching strays from my Jasper hate.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Hate is a strong word but he annoyed the hell out of me a lot of the time. I'm not expecting everyone to turn into Octavia but man up and defend your people when you have to. Maybe he is catching strays from my Jasper hate.
Ahh, the old "guilty by association" deal..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

IMO he always did. Only time I remember him acting like a bytch was in the first season when he got jealous of Jasper's heroics, aside from that dude has a good record of coming through for the team and coming up with solutions to clutch shyt.

He helped killed all the Mountain folk and came out with the least emotional baggage
He immediately turned on Pike when it became clear that he's a blood thirsty psycho. Bellamy turned on his redemption arc and joined that nikka because he was mad at Clarke, remember dat? :mjgrin:
He killed his mom to protect Octavia (killed his mom again in the City of Light). Octavia pays him back by burning his algae farm :russ:
Came up with the solution to go back to space before Praimfya
Came up with a solution to revive the valley.

I got a feeling anyone who hates Monty it's probably because he tried to pull Jasper from the brink (childhood friend btw) who became an irredeemable jackass by that point and everyone was just looking forward to his death.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm still,:mjlol: at octavia destroying his farm to get people to war :mjlol:

"CHOOSE!!!!"

:mjlol: Octavia is the definition of being gassed up. I bet her people deep down were like

giphy.gif

I’m glad they didn’t preserve earth, them dumb fukks didn’t deserve that planet. How many time did they expect to blow up the planet and have it come back before it couldn’t be redeemed?

Octavia didn’t deserve to make it, she sabotaged their only chance at survival to march into another stupid ass war almost got herself and so many other killed and was basically becoming the worst type of dictator. All she is going to do is do it again the minute someone on the new planet doesn’t agree with her

Monty was the only smart one that didn’t follow that selfish as narrative that you can screw over whoever you want as long as you say it’s to protect someone. I couldn’t believe Clark’s mother gave her that terrible ass advice.

Also I missed it didn’t s they kill ole boy the leader of the army or whatever

They can literally introduce all type of shyt on the new planet monsters, people with powers lol anything fukk it

Also I don’t know science but wouldn’t a planet with two suns be twice as hot? How would that work?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Also I don’t know science but wouldn’t a planet with two suns be twice as hot? How would that work?

Depends on what the suns are like, astronomers found a planet in real life that has two suns, but it's -100 fahrenheit compared to Earth because the suns aren't bright enough.

I assume the show could do a lot of shyt with that science if they want to. In a sci-fi series I'm reading these aliens are trying to get at Earth because their planet is in a multiple star system that's getting rocked by the tidal forces and will eventually either get eaten by one of the suns or torn apart.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
They're set up for another major death..

I got Abby, Kane, O.. MAYBE Echo..
I say Echo because I see them doing the whole Clarke loves Bellamy foreshadow.

Kane has to go. Abby can still do crackhead ish, so she's good for that but not Kane. I wonder will Clarke have to murk Echo for some "Clarke-just cause"