6f36c4df-67a5-4b4c-be8f-0e4c0071bcf0-20180813_Marie_Avgeropoulos.jpg

Marie Avgeropoulos, star on 'The 100,' arrested near Los Angeles

:damn:
She must've tried to burn algae farms again :mjgrin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Its incredible how naturally beautiful this girl is. No make, drugged out, and still prettier than just about every female on earth.

Octavia and Raven will always be my favorites. :noah:
That's how I found that pic ..I was looking for a pic to post on how beautiful she is..that's the worst i've seen her look and it ain't that bad considering it's a mugshot and she was crying beforehand :steviej:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much fukkery/treachery in Season 5 :bryan:

I've come to the conclusion after this season that this is the GREATEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME.

Its unbelievable how much they move the plot forward every season to a direction you can't predict. The character development has also been amazing. As well as the acting being top notch.

Typically by season 5 even the best shows become stale. This show continues to reinvent itself and keeps you wanting more. Its crazy that I am anticipating season 6 more than any other season before this. That's the sign of the GOAT level show.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the conclusion after this season that this is the GREATEST TV SHOW OF ALL TIME.

Its unbelievable how the move the plot forward every season to a direction you can't predict. The character development has also been amazing. As well as the acting being top notch.

Typically by season 5 even the best shows become stale. This show continues to reinvent itself and keep you wanting more. Its crazy that I am anticipating season 6 more than any other season before this. That's the sign of the GOAT level show.
Yea just about all the CW shows hit a stall but this show keeps going....it's the lack of filler episodes...too many shows have 24 episodes and it's too much.

I'm just about done with Arrow, I haven't bothered to finish season 5....i'll check on FLASH only because Jessica Parker Kennedy :steviej:

It's the best WB/CW show for me :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infect the last habitable place on earth with parasites brehettes. :dead:
I was hoping they'd off Octavia and/or Clarke this season. :ld:

Nah. Octavia's too cute. She gotta stick around. And Clarke is basically the lead character on the show. They can't off her.

I like the fact they have kept the main characters around and have been building their characters. Its cool to see them go from good to bad to good again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea just about all the CW shows hit a stall but this show keeps going....it's the lack of filler episodes...too many shows have 24 episodes and it's too much.

That's the crazy thing about this show. Some of the plots they have had in previous seasons are good enough that they coulda strung it along for more than 1 season. But nope. These writers basically go through every story in blazing speed. They got zero filler episodes. And then by season's end you're like "where the hell are they gonna go now with the show?". And then BOOM. Some new catastrophe hits that moves the show in a mind-bogglingly new direction.

Like who could have predicted McCreery's move to blow up the valley? And then they're forced back into space. And after that I'm thinking are they really gonna rinse and repeat seasons 1 and 2 about trying to live in space and get back to earth? Nope. They move us into a whole new paradigm by taking us to a new planet.

This show just keeps getting better year after year.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
No logical reason monty and that weird looking broad couldnt habe stayed in cryo sleep and just periodically checked on Earth like the criminals didnt JUST do that :mjlol: but whatever
he became a pacifist and we need warriors to kill some more people next season :mjlit:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I just finished Season 5.....

Monty and Harper :mjcry: Had to hold it in. My niece was sitting next to me

My boy Murphy is going to be pissed

I still hate/love Clarke, but I like how the writers have her going back and forth, keeps us one edge

This show isn't getting worst at all. It's actually getting better and better. Season 6 should be epic, cause you know Octavia is going to wild out at some point and there will probably be humans of some sort on that planet