The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"There are no good guys" 1st episode back and Clarke already caught her 1st body :wow:

She was doing it to protect Maddie so :yeshrug:

I see Murphy messed things up with Omari :skip:

Bellamy and Echo :leon:. Actress who plays her, has a pretty face. Harper still holding Monty down :ehh:.

Next week looks to focus on what happened in the bunker, good to have the show back.
Echo been kind of underrated because they were always hiding her face with that ice nation makeup, face-wise I got her right behind Raven as prettiest on the show

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like her when she was weak and her turning into a top tier grounder badass was :mindblown: but I liked her more by then. Jasper was the one that got all my hate. So glad that bytch died.
When was she ever really weak? I have never rewatched so it's been 5 years since I've seen season 1, but she's got to be the WOAT "forced leader". Jasper :mjlol:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
She's going in my shyt list if that's the case :martin:

I see a hell turn, maybe dude I quoted was right. COuld be running out of resources, and you know skaikru folks are looking for a way to get some. Octavia says fukk that, battle for food type shyt

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I didn't like her when she was weak and her turning into a top tier grounder badass was :mindblown: but I liked her more by then. Jasper was the one that got all my hate. So glad that bytch died.
Yea I wish someone would find his grave and puss on it. I feel like the new ship is a chance to get some new likeable characters and give this show a few more seasons cause I just about hate all the OG dudes now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yea I wish someone would find his grave and puss on it. I feel like the new ship is a chance to get some new likeable characters and give this show a few more seasons cause I just about hate all the OG dudes now

Even Murphy? :mjgrin:

It's odd Murphy is someone you're not supposed to like but dude is a likable roach :dead: