The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, I'm sort of mad I didn't watch it when it was on. I loved it. Start to end. fukkery at an all time high, shot in my city so I recognized different places, beautiful women all around. Gossip Girl was great B.

Chuck Bass is the HOH king :ohlawd:

i loved gossip girl,
when jenny grew up :noah:

finding out who gossip girl was because Id idn't read spoilers

nothing better than finding ag reat show and knwowing you have like 90-1100 episodes to catch up on

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i loved gossip girl,
when jenny grew up :noah:

finding out who gossip girl was because Id idn't read spoilers

nothing better than finding ag reat show and knwowing you have like 90-1100 episodes to catch up on

Jenny was an evil bytch though breh. Like next level. Blair was Serena were just flat out:noah: to me. Finding out *** was GG was dope. I wish it could have gone on 10 seasons :to: WHOS your favorite character?
gossip girl and 90210 are my guilty pleasures
:lupe:
One of my homies was on 90210.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jenny was an evil bytch though breh. Like next level. Blair was Serena were just flat out:noah: to me. Finding out *** was GG was dope. I wish it could have gone on 10 seasons :to: WHOS your favorite character?

One of my homies was on 90210.

I'm a blair mark
serena was just a harlot, blair was ride or die, sweet innocent spoiled, rude

i liked vanessa up until she became a b*tch

i love how they made them like "poor" even though they had a big ass loft

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm a blair mark
serena was just a harlot, blair was ride or die, sweet innocent spoiled, rude

Well I think it was more in comparison to the other UES'rs. Realistically his family is upper middle class but not rich.

I always fall in love with NY girls like Serena :francis:. Not the way she looked but just in the way of trying to find out their true selves under all of the superficial bullshyt. the ones that are good people, but have problems nonetheless.

And yeah Vanesssa was a fukking bytch. I liked her too for a while until I saw she was dying to be accepted too while pretending to be above that whole scene.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Season is done so you can binge watch

Honestly not episode was dull I watched the first season in two days

This how it was for me, season 2 aint on netflix tho :wtf: so I had to watch on different streaming sites but I finished that one in two days too, didnt really want it to end. When is season 3? I dont watch a whole lot of tv outside of sports so I was really like a kid in the candy store with this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This how it was for me, season 2 aint on netflix tho :wtf: so I had to watch on different streaming sites but I finished that one in two days too, didnt really want it to end. When is season 3? I dont watch a whole lot of tv outside of sports so I was really like a kid in the candy store with this.

supposed to air middle this year if im not mistaken @satam55

but yeah when i found this show i couldn tstop watching, theres always so much going on in a good way, theres really not a filler episode, and the violence increases as the season goes on. This is one of my fav cw shows up there with veronica mars , gg and flash

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Well I think it was more in comparison to the other UES'rs. Realistically his family is upper middle class but not rich.
:patrice: Hey @ModernFonzie what neighborhood in Brooklyn do Dan & them stay at? They never mention it on the show.

And yeah Vanesssa was a fukking bytch. I liked her too for a while until I saw she was dying to be accepted too while pretending to be above that whole scene.
:mjlol: All these spoiled white hoes on the show and y'all shytting on the Black (or Part-Black) Woman on the show.