Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
g95K4Qp.jpg

The 100's Ricky Whittle on the typecasting of Black male actors in Hollywood:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/typecast-ricky-whittle-says-uk-3823023

:dwillhuh: I'm shocked NO ONE has mentioned or asked in this thread if this dude is Black or not. This dude looks more Black in that picture than he does on the show.

Also a nikka on another forum said the chick that plays Octavia is Greek-Canadian. I've always thought she was Hispanic.
this dude is black?

:mjlol: That's exactly what I said.

^^^I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned he was black in this thread.

I've read EVERY post in this thread. We've NEVER discussed his race before today.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
g95K4Qp.jpg

The 100's Ricky Whittle on the typecasting of Black male actors in Hollywood:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/typecast-ricky-whittle-says-uk-3823023

:dwillhuh: I'm shocked NO ONE has mentioned or asked in this thread if this dude is Black or not. This dude looks more Black in that picture than he does on the show.

Also a nikka on another forum said the chick that plays Octavia is Greek-Canadian. I've always thought she was Hispanic.

He's the same dude from Mistresses. Always knew he was black

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Season 3 of "The 100" will debut mid-season:

I'm somewhat disappointed that it won't be back for awhile, but after hearing the reasoning behind it I can understand. The CW president said they are hopeful that by having season 2 on Netflix in the fall, it will allow people to catch up on the series before season 3 premieres. Plus it will allow the show to run almost repeat free which is beneficial to a show like The 100. Finally by waiting, it could be paired with a more compatible show on the network.

I'll remain optimistic for now.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm somewhat disappointed that it won't be back for awhile, but after hearing the reasoning behind it I can understand. The CW president said they are hopeful that by having season 2 on Netflix in the fall, it will allow people to catch up on the series before season 3 premieres. Plus it will allow the show to run almost repeat free which is beneficial to a show like The 100. Finally by waiting, it could be paired with a more compatible show on the network.

I'll remain optimistic for now.
Look like you're right:

:ohhh:So that's how @Emperor_ReinScarf was able to watch "The 100" on Netflix during the season.