the growth of my nikka jasper

my nikka finn smashing raven AND the pawg princess

the grounder queen:wub:

good shyt.
im so used to netflix I think everybody got it too :russ:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Didn't know there was a thread for this :ehh:.

I watched the first two seasons, once you get over the terrible premise it's a pretty good show. Picked it up out of boredom and my experience went something like this:

:francis::mjlol::lolbron::ohhh::mjcry::sadcam::gladbron::dwillhuh::merchant::blessed:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finally watched the 2nd half of season 2 and the show did get alot better :ehh:

it was piff up until Lexa made a deal with the mountain people :mjlol:

shyt like that is why i stopped watching this show in the first place.They stay having characters flip flop for no or dumb reasons just to move a storyline along

like seriously,these people have been slaughtering your people for 100 years and youre on the brink of taking them out.Literally minutes away and you make a deal to save 20 fukking people? You really think when they get everything back up and running that that werent going to keep going after grounders?

Octavia flip flopping back and forth was a mistake too.She has no place with the sky people,they shouldve kept her with the grounders

i think Clarke gonna go with the grounders and be Lexas 2nd.Now that Lincoln and Octavia arent grounders theyre gonna need somebody to be around them to give them screen time so it has to be Clarke

i still think women are way too overpowered in this show but it doesnt bother me like it did at first

I dont know how i feel about the AI lady who nuked the whole planet :patrice:

seems a little silly but I'll wait to see how it plays out

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
finally watched the 2nd half of season 2 and the show did get alot better :ehh:

it was piff up until Lexa made a deal with the mountain people :mjlol:

shyt like that is why i stopped watching this show in the first place.They stay having characters flip flop for no or dumb reasons just to move a storyline along

like seriously,these people have been slaughtering your people for 100 years and youre on the brink of taking them out.Literally minutes away and you make a deal to save 20 fukking people? You really think when they get everything back up and running that that werent going to keep going after grounders?

Octavia flip flopping back and forth was a mistake too.She has no place with the sky people,they shouldve kept her with the grounders

i think Clarke gonna go with the grounders and be Lexas 2nd.Now that Lincoln and Octavia arent grounders theyre gonna need somebody to be around them to give them screen time so it has to be Clarke

i still think women are way too overpowered in this show but it doesnt bother me like it did at first

I dont know how i feel about the AI lady who nuked the whole planet :patrice:

seems a little silly but I'll wait to see how it plays out

Morons lost power for 100 years and turned into savages. You expect them to have any intelligence? They probably cant even read :russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Morons lost power for 100 years and turned into savages. You expect them to have any intelligence? They probably cant even read :russ:
Even a fool could see that shyt was dumb breh

You have a chance to wipe out your oppressors and you let them live to save 20 people? Even though they been slaughtering your people for 100 years?

shyt was just stupid

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:patrice: Hey @ModernFonzie what neighborhood in Brooklyn do Dan & them stay at? They never mention it on the show.

:mjlol: All these spoiled white hoes on the show and y'all shytting on the Black (or Part-Black) Woman on the show.
The show says he lives in Williamsburg, but every time they show the exterior of the building, they show a building in Dumbo. So I guess on a fictional scale he lives in Williamsburg, but the actual real life building they show is in Dumbo.