The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Theolonius got a fine ass latina waiting for him :lawd:

That's my girl Jojo from Eureka :takedat:. I hadn't seen her in anything since that show ended, nice to see her pop up on one of my favorite shows. From the tape that Murphy watched, it seemed like she was the AI responsible for launching the nukes that made the earth inhabitable to begin with and why he offed himself. Now she has Jaha, who as a bit of God complex going on :wow:

My one quibble with the finale would be how Mount Weather let the control room unguarded :dwillhuh:. I know they were all preoccupied with getting that bone marrow, but maybe we guard the room which has the ability to kill us all :skip:. Glad Lincoln gave him a taste of his own medicine, the 1st dose is the worst :troll:.
Only person I really felt bad for is Maya, great job by Jasper in those closing moments with her:mjcry:.

The great thing about this show, especially in season 2 is it places its characters in situations and forces them to make difficult choices and neither choice is good. It isn't afraid to show the heavy toll that takes on the characters as well. Also has done a great job in evolving the characters, just thinking where Clarke, Jasper, Bellamy, Octavia, and even Monty/Murphy to a lesser extent, they have come so far.

Now you have Clarke out there alone, Jaha and Murphy with a possible evil AI, the Grounders free, and the Sky people free at Camp Jaha. Not sure what lies in season 3, but can't wait to find out.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kept expecting Lincoln to show up and kill someone so Clarke didn't have to do it. :mjcry:
Clarke did what she had to do though. What other TV characters ouchea makin them tough decisions like that? Can't wait for next season. They set themselves up well for something new and interesting.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
damn clarke with the hard decision :to: ,Theolonius gonna fukk around and blow that nuke for that digital twat :upsetfavre:

It was a fukked up ultimatum but I still :yeshrug: at the demise of the Mountain People. I would have done the same. All my people mutilated to death or the enemy (women and children included) melted. I choose my people every damn time to survive :birdman:

Looks like they're setting Jaha and the AI for big bad next season. Maybe the AI trying to finish the job?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Threw this show in the bushes at the mid season finale but i heard it got better

Gonna watch the 2nd half of the season sometime this week

I kinda like this show more when i can binge it instead of watching 1 episode per week

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It was a fukked up ultimatum but I still :yeshrug: at the demise of the Mountain People. I would have done the same. All my people mutilated to death or the enemy (women and children included) melted. I choose my people every damn time to survive :birdman:

Looks like they're setting Jaha and the AI for big bad next season. Maybe the AI trying to finish the job?

save my black folks
or save cacs

:manny: