The 100 Final Season, let’s go!!!

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Should have figured the grounders and Lexa weren't about shyt. They could have won that battle without much resistance. If the mountain people survive they will be right back kidnapping grounders. Mountain people have to kill off the sky people now. I wonder if Clarke will make a deal to leave the area or something like that. I would hate it, but it would be a sign they have the long term in mind. No reason there have to be dramatic action packed wins for the show to work. Sometimes you have to take some Ls to survive.

Mountain People don't need the Grounders anymore now that the new deal with them allows the Mountain People to harvest as much Sky People as they want for bone marrow treatments. Remember the Grounder's blood isn't as valuable as Sky People.

How the Grounders just let shyt go like that though had me...
ijyvmb1nvlzlc.gif

:pacspit: @ Lexa

I get the feeling that she'll get challenged on that decision though. Maybe the rescued Grounders and Indra will question her bytch ass move on letting the Mountain People slide like that...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the Season Finale/16th episode of Season 2 that airs next week:

It's over when Clarke says it's over. Don't miss part 2 of The 100 season finale Wednesday at 9/8c!

Back-Up YouTube link:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh, when she turned her back on the alliance like that and threw the sky people in the bushes :damn: + :wow:. That really was a gut punch, but looking at Lexa's actions throughout the season she has not been afraid to sacrifice anyone in order to accomplish her goals. With Clarke and Lexa growing closer, I didn't expect her to sacrifice the 44 like that. I have to give props to the show for playing with out expectations though, it seemed like we were poised for a big battle with the Alliance vs. The Mountain Men. Now after all that hard work and planning, Bellamy infiltrating the Mountain Men, Jasper and Monty fighting back, the Sky people seem to be fukked.

Clarke standing there at the end, like what to do now :mjcry:

I really don't know what they are going to do now and how this season will end. Great tension throughout the episode, reminded me of GOT in a way. Just when things are starting to look, you get hit when you weren't expecting it :to:

caught me totally off guard, i expected a big ass battle, slaughtering left and right

instead i got played

i got cheated

this show brehs