THE 10 WORST DRINKS BLACK PEOPLE EVER THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO DRINK

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't get folks that drink alcohol for the taste (not knocking you if you do just saying). I've been drinking sine HS and I've never tasted any alcohol that was 'good' not even beer... shyt just becomes tolerable.

My first taste of alcohol was Seagrams Dry Gin and Ivanoff Vodka.. If you can drink that shyt you can drink anything.

Used to get fukked up drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade and putting a shot glass of Bicardi Limon in it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Henny is OK but overall all cognac and brandy is ehhh..

If you like dark you should be drinking bourbon. The French don't know anything about liquor....
scotch or bust. ive had some great bourbons but overall both bourbon and cognac are too sweet. henny is OD sweet

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don't get folks that drink alcohol for the taste (not knocking you if you do just saying). I've been drinking sine HS and I've never tasted any alcohol that was 'good' not even beer... shyt just becomes tolerable.

My first taste of alcohol was Seagrams Dry Gin and Ivanoff Vodka.. If you can drink that shyt you can drink anything.

Used to get fukked up drinking Mikes Hard Lemonade and putting a shot glass of Bicardi Limon in it.
it helps to research your liquors and what they meant for traditionally to appreciate how they taste. some people would argue if you dont like the taste you shouldnt be drinking.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
it helps to research your liquors and what they meant for traditionally to appreciate how they taste. some people would argue if you dont like the taste you shouldnt be drinking.

I've been drinking since I was 16, breh. I'm in my 30's now and still drink... I drink to get a head change not for the taste.

Again.. I'm not knocking cats that drink for the taste... I'm just saying I never got like that with it and I only know a few who think ike that.. I drink beers like water and beer doesn't have a 'good' taste to either. It's tolerable but I've never had any type of beer or or liquor that I'd say was 'good' like drinking some minute made fruit punch or some shyt like that.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Moscato-Spumante.png

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
disappointed E & J and paul masson didn't make the list:ohhh:

That Erk 'N Jerk is satan in a bottle. :huhldup: I was drinking that shyt this winter because it was so cold and I was acting a damn fool, blacking out, talking reckless, funking with random dudes at the bar. Never again.:snoop:

Henny is the greatest liquor ever though. :usure: shyt is worth every penny. Henny is more like a liquid dank weed buzz to me being a seasoned drinker and alcoholic. I'm chilled out when I'm off Hen unless somebody crosses me. :skip: Nothing is better than Hen and dank. :blessed:

Original formula Four Loko was the worst. Drinking two of them in a row was one of the scariest experiences of my life. Drank them at 3pm and completely blacked out and woke up at 2 in the morning with my clothes everywhere with the door wide open and the lights on and I was five miles away from the crib on foot earlier that day. :snoop:

Tanqueray is fowl. Tastes like liquid tire. :scust: Clear liquor in general makes me wanna hurl just because of the taste. Gin and recklessness go hand-in-hand.

St. Ides is hella nasty. Tastes like fermented stale bread. It's a good harsh buzz though and the O.G. glass bottle makes me feel well-connected to Cali roots.