THE 10 WORST DRINKS BLACK PEOPLE EVER THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO DRINK

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Yeah that grain corn liquor shyt aint no joke. But that disarno kool tho. HaD a homie who drunk nothing but md 2020
:russ: that Mad Dog aint no joke! that was was first alcohol I ever paid for due to Hamza at the convenience mart not checking ids :drunk:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
shyt I remember when
:russ: that Mad Dog aint no joke! that was was first alcohol I ever paid for due to Hamza at the convenience mart not checking ids :drunk:

Me and my boy murda from N Carolina was out in Cali. And B hop beat De la Hoya. So we head to the store. Broke as fukk. Bought some shyt called Hornsbys
murray_brand_hornsby_packaging.jpg
. Lol. Man we drinking that shyt aa we walking back to the crib, it was a big ass hill, dog that was the FIRST TIME I ever fell drinking lol. Nikka rolled to the bottom of that bytch lmao. Murda was stumbling and lighting his cig up backwards and shyt lol. To this day, when we talk, he remind me lol

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Did you get it from the Corner store in Opa Locka off of 27th ave and Ali Baba? I know I used to hit that shyt up hard as a youth. I miss the flavored St. Ides. :mjcry:

KTi_SZG1.png
only time I went to Opa Locka as a youngin was to play ball. we were in Kendall; it was either the liquor store next to publix or the BP by the park at that time. Hamza & md2020 was in central FL

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Everclear is one of the worst drinks for anyone to drink period....might as well be drinking rubbing alcohol.

I drank that shyt 3 times when I first started drinking. I feel like it took 10 years off my life cause I did like 12 shots of it each of the three times :sadcam: