THE 10 WORST DRINKS BLACK PEOPLE EVER THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO DRINK

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
back when i was an alcoholic college student i used to mix my everclear with lemon lime gatorade or lemon slush from sonic it would get u fukked up for cheap and the everclear tastes relatively good with lemon :yeshrug:

that hypnotiq fools u its good at first then tastes like shyt :scust:

:russ: i used to kill that four loko freshman year before they changed the formula shyt was like cocaine in a can

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: nikkas never thought malt liquor or Mad Dog were cool, its just about tryin to get fukked up on a budget.

Grey Goose should be on the list, its not bad but take a bottle of that shyt to Russia and hype it and you'll get laughed out of the country.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
spark.jpg

Remember Sparks?. Tried it onCe never no more after that
i drank this shyt at my homie's mother and stepfather's house in the hot ass sun (there for a wedding party cookout)...that shyt had me acting a fool..my homie's mother had to sit me down and give me water and burgers to sober me up quick

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That sounds way too sweet. I rather drink Henny neat and with no ice.

Yea that original 4Loko was made by the devil, 1 24 ounce can got you tipsy, 2 and you were either puking, passing out, or doing demonic activities.

same could be said for steel reserve. that damn armed robbery malt liquor would have you shytfaced off one 40 oz.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
10154131.jpg

I know some of you colored folk are gonna go out into the world and mingle with the population. Ya know become a mover and shaker. Make something of your self. Seek new experiences. Word of advice. NEVER TRY Rumple mints. This is legit the worst fukking liquid on planet earth. I've never thrown up so hard in my life

mixing Henny and baileys will produce what my family calls "the smooth criminal" you are welcome :wow: