Getting a girls number realizing it had too many numbers :what:

or it being a fake number :to:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

and those broads are unconscious with it... floatin from dude to dude :shaq2:
shyt is annoying, I thought a nikka just hit the jackpot with this drunk ass big booty hoe grinding on my dikk, and then I notice some cac :stylin: walking up from behind her at a high rate of speed, not only did the brawd give me blue balls but the bytch coulda started some drama if her boyfriend wasn't a bytch ass :ld:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
fat people
nikkas i just met on the court asking me to hook them up for a job
my knees
not being able to get past a level on a video game
getting asked for money
having a bad masturbation session

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Dissapointing my family :snoop:
Bag of chips being smashed with chip to crumbs ratio being like 1:10
Dope kicks feeling funny on your feet or not fitting right (Louis V)
Going to sports event, spending grip on tix, food, parking, etc.; your team gets blown out

:snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
When I go to some burger place and I tell the cashier "No Mayo" and they repeat "No Mayo" as they ring it up and even the recipt says "No Mayo" under my order I think my burger will have "No Mayo"... but as soon as I take a bite of my burger it is full of mayo:smh:. I'm too tired to go back to the place to cuss them out so I just tell myself ":yeshrug:I'm hungry and it's not gonna kill me:yeshrug:" but I'm :huhldup:with each bite... and that's the shyt I don't like.:to:

The whole damn paragraph....I hate that shyt...It'll have you like
mgfJY.png
...... I said NO CHEESE...take a bite and you a mile down the road like....:damn:..... :manny: ... :eat:....... be the most upset person eating that hour...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
- nikkas re-tellin da same joke/line you just told to a group of new people and gettin shine. :dry:

- Sittn down to eat your food you just got and dat thirsty ass nikka dat tries to invite him/herself into your plate wit dat ol bullshyt: "How's that taste?" or "That taste good, huh?" Obviously yes nikka and you aint gettin none. fukk out my face breh. :comeon:

- Openin up a bag of chips and realizing 60% of it is air. Frito Lay you aint shyt. :mad:

- Having to da serious urge to take a huge shyt n when you finally sit down you got a long ass fart n one pebble drops....and dat's it. :shaq2:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
About to light a blunt and the fukking lighter wont work

White ppl talking to you about the team on your hat bcuase your wearing it they figure thats your squad

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Cute chicks wearing dirty sneakers

My whip super clean and the car in front of me decides to hit their windshield wipers and it flings to my car!

Cheap toilet paper :smh: