"That's So Raven" Sequel Series "Raven's Home" thread (7/20/17 update: opening intro)

Daps
He went into rap after acting.
Went to school with him. Thats the homie. :salute:

:dj2:

Saw the trailer. shyt wont even make a season 2

"Girl Meets World" is cancelled as well. I remember the internet got all excited for that too

"Fuller House" is cancelled too.
:heh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No black person in their right mind should watch this trash. Have you all forgotten what this dyke bytch has been on for the last few years. Now you all want to bump her star power back up?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand why they ain't got Eddie but they couldn't bring in my nikka Cory? :stopitslime:

I'm sure Orlando Brown's recent fukkery has gotten him black balled from Disney, but there's no reason Corey shouldn't be at least a recurring character.

All Kyle Massey ever did was try to wife Bristol Palin and catch the fade from Lil Twist. :yeshrug:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
No black person in their right mind should watch this trash. Have you all forgotten what this dyke bytch has been on for the last few years. Now you all want to bump her star power back up?

She's been a childstar since and getting bread before she could tie her own shoes. Why on earth would she have any since of how the real world works? I will say that she was employing a lot of ninjas tho. I know she had a few people from Philly on her team at one point.

I'm sure Orlando Brown's recent fukkery has gotten him black balled from Disney, but there's no reason Corey shouldn't be at least a recurring character.

All Kyle Massey ever did was try to wife Bristol Palin and catch the fade from Lil Twist. :yeshrug:

Disney still ruining child actor lives, but at least they're better than they used to be.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
She's been a childstar since and getting bread before she could tie her own shoes. Why on earth would she have any since of how the real world works? I will say that she was employing a lot of ninjas tho. I know she had a few people from Philly on her team at one point.

No excuse, if you can't empathise with your own people whether you was born in a bubble or not you are useless and I will not support you and hope others follow suite. She was happy to throw black people under the bus so I say fukk her and her shytty Disney show. Based on the trailer it looks like trash anyway.