"That's So Raven" Sequel Series "Raven's Home" thread (7/20/17 update: opening intro)

Daps
Saw one episode it's okay, "chelsea" & her chemistry still in sync. Got Raven bacc in her bbw form :Facesitdatass:keep her in character & she's fine with me.

Edit: "in-vision of privacy" the ep

breh... :wow: my baby bro and baby sis watch this... :wow: I walked in, and caught a few eps with them.... :wow: Raven was on there gyrating and dancing and shakin all that sexiness around... :wow: ain't no way if I knew her, would she be giving all of that to another woman :wow:

Daps
I'm sure Orlando Brown's recent fukkery has gotten him black balled from Disney, but there's no reason Corey shouldn't be at least a recurring character.

All Kyle Massey ever did was try to wife Bristol Palin and catch the fade from Lil Twist. :yeshrug:

:wtf: I didn't know anything about that!

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Did they replace the young brotha that was playing the role of her son in the earlier seasons?

No, it's the same kid. He's just :flabbynsick: now.

I can't believe they're rebooting a reboot. It's like they finally realized the original idea wasn't what people wanted, so now, they're trying to get older fans back. :russ:

Daps
breh... :wow: my baby bro and baby sis watch this... :wow: I walked in, and caught a few eps with them.... :wow: Raven was on there gyrating and dancing and shakin all that sexiness around... :wow: ain't no way if I knew her, would she be giving all of that to another woman :wow:

I think this is the episode I was talking about :wow:

EDIT

It is this episode, good lord :wow::whew:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think this is the episode I was talking about :wow:

EDIT

It is this episode, good lord :wow::whew:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a special attachment to that episode:russ:

It's funny cuz I watched the OG for the first time with my daughter and I hated that she was in HS lol. Soon as I saw that I'm like yah that's grown woman jiggle.