"That's So Raven" Sequel Series "Raven's Home" thread (7/20/17 update: opening intro)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't remember where I heard it from but for some reason I remember someone saying Goo was gay. Could have been something else though.

I do remember that Melanie married a white dude:mjpls:

Dionne is the only one out of the cast that went further into the entertainment business:ehh:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
LMAO I think the older brother would get mad if you even brought it up that he was on the show. I don't know if they ain't get paid well or what but my dude was like he ain't get rich from that show. I want to say he became a trap rapper. The younger brother was doing aight from what I remember but I ain't seen him even attempt to act after that show.

144bf3s.jpg
:mjlol:

enhanced-buzz-9664-1361400331-5.jpg
:snoop:

Ralph_Woolfolk_IV.jpg
:ehh:

1/3

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And don't be surprised if Raven ends up in a lesbian relationship:mjpls:

Might sound far fetched, but in this day & age....:mjpls:

Raven's gay in real life so I wouldn't be surprised if she's at the least bisexual on the show. I wonder who the father is going to be? Probably not Eddie or one of those random dudes she used to date. Show needs Corey. I don't care how he gets on the show, he needs to be on there. Chelsea and Eddie too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Isn't Goo gay?

I think he did have a pic with a wig and a dress but I always thought it was for some type of Halloween costume or something. Don't know though.

I couldn't remember where I heard it from but for some reason I remember someone saying Goo was gay. Could have been something else though.

I do remember that Melanie married a white dude:mjpls:

Dionne is the only one out of the cast that went further into the entertainment business:ehh:
Who is Goo & Mealnie?

Daps
Wasn't much of a fan of that's so raven and the only thing I remember about Corey`s spin off show was the dad being the chef and the theme music for the show.

Disney channel is so garbage it's cringeworthy now. The acting from the kids is atrocious and the laugh tracks are even worse.

Zack & Cody was the last good show they had.:yeshrug:

Girl meets world was a flop. Depended way too much on nostalgia. If the sequel is anything like this then they shouldn't waste time making it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
how old was she on that show? her character was old enough to now have two pre-teens? why she gotta be a divorced single mother tho :beli:

and will this force her to be pretty again, raven had a window where she was killing it, even as a big girl...then she lost weight, started looking old in the face, lost her titties, and dyed her hair green :hamster:
Fukk her c00n ass shes dead and nikkaz need to let her stay that way.

Daps
:what: Did you even watch Girl Meets World?

I stopped watching it for a reason.

It's too dependant on the nostalgia factor and seemed like the kids have too many revelation type of moment about how they gotta stick together.

It doesn't do a good enough job to me to really differentiate themselves from the boy meets world show. I gets that it's the basically the sequel show, but still.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching it for a reason.

It's too dependant on the nostalgia factor and seemed like the kids have too many revelation type of moment about how they gotta stick together.

It doesn't do a good enough job to me to really differentiate themselves from the boy meets world show. I gets that it's the basically the sequel show, but still.

The bolded is true, but the rest is wrong AF.