that's it. I'm done brehs.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Rot your life away is what you should do next
:ld:

As long as you don’t procreate, feel free not to contribute anything. We don’t need anymore ain’t gonna be shyt human beings clogging up the world.
I understand the responsibility it would take to actually raise a child and take that seriously which is why i haven't yet. I'm not financially or even emotionally ready to take that upon myself.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Fair enough. Some people ain't mentally tough enough to handle the rigmarole of life. Survival of the fittest as they say.

:ld:

But at least you've recognised your weaknesses and ostracised yourself, before the rest of the pack turns on you. Salute.
how could the pack turn on you when the world has never been on your side in the first place?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
little do you kno letting go of all the things most ppl find false acceptance from will lead u to true happiness. You’re going down the right path but try to go about it more positively.
I've always hear things similar to this. I hate that I've been greedy my entire life and developed all these "wants" because now it's hard to turn away from the lifestyle I'm accustomed to; Meanwhile I'm still not happy

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Did a thread about this a year ago while I was at this swank ass SAS expo for work. 5 star everything. I got to experience what Jay Z experiences every day as far as luxury is concerned. And it was depressing AF. Everything that isnt nature is fake. I was ready to get back home and ride bikes in the park with my son.

Jimmy Carey said "I hope you get rich and famous, do everything you've ever dreamed, and see that thats not the answer"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for you but what you're gonna have to accept is striving to be happy is a never ending job whether you choose to quit working and fall off the map or not. No matter which way you go about it, it's work. That's learning how to deal with life. Think about it. A lot of people do not have that option of quitting their job and walking away. They learn how to manage. It's not always the same coping tools that other people use either.

And you're going to have to accept the fact that you're not going to be happy all the time and have to learn how to manage your feelings and thoughts.

I used to think like you did like 6 or 13 years ago until I got my wake up call and realized that there's a lot of people that feel the same way and they were surviving. You have to figure out your own way without harming yourself. A lot of things came from that like rap and hip hop. Be creative.

Last edited:

dabb

Pro
Daps
I've always hear things similar to this. I hate that I've been greedy my entire life and developed all these "wants" because now it's hard to turn away from the lifestyle I'm accustomed to; Meanwhile I'm still not happy

It’s hard af to get there. Cuz u literally have to not care about what everyone else cares about but...... youll find women will start to come easier, money, goals etc...but it takes real BALLS to actually stick with it

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I can't tell if i got ego death, I'm lazy or I'm just temporarily demotivated, but I'm DONE with trying to progress my social and financial position in this world.

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

YOU CAN HAVE IT. I used to have big plans on trying to impact the world in a positive manner which society needs, but doesn't even fukkin deserve. fukk genuineness and kindness...the majority of this world is ruled by ego, greed, and jealousy. They genuinely don't even WANT others to succeed in a world of capitalism! It's human nature. fukk positivity. They don't even want that for themselves the way they're ruled by their own negativity. They don't deserve peace.

fukk it. I'm done trying to change the world or even advance my future. The only thing keeping me grounded right now are my hobbies. They're the only things that bring me joy which temporarily helps me escape from this world until i'm ready for that permanent exit. I'm fine just excelling at those for the sake of the actual art rather than financial success or social advancement, because I'm DONE wanting any parts of the things listed above.

fukk society and its fukkery. :pacspit::pacspit:

You're almost there...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Damn bruh. :francis: You're more damaged than I thought.

My slick reverse psychology usually works. :lolbron:

:mjcry:
Good for you but what you're gonna have to accept is striving to be happy is a never ending job whether you choose to quit working and fall off the map or not. No matter which way you go about it, it's work. That's learning how to deal with life. Think about it. A lot of people do not have that option of quitting their job and walking away. They learn how to manage. It's not always the same coping tools that other people use either.

And you're going to have to accept the fact that you're not going to be happy all the time and have to learn how to manage your feelings and thoughts.

I used to think like you did like 6 or 13 years ago until I got my wake up call and realized that there's a lot of people that feel the same way and they were surviving. You have to figure out your own way without harming yourself. A lot of things came from that like rap and hip hop. Be creative.

I never said I was gonna a quit my job though....I'm just done striving for "more" in a materialistic and ownership sense :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That's why you buck the trend and DON'T fall into what the world wants you to be/do...

Continue to be a nice/genuine person in a world full of fakes and sheep!

Be that difference you're looking for. Does it seem hopeless at times? Of course, but YOU have to make the mark YOU want to leave on this world. You don't do it for recognition or pub, you do it because you a. WANT to, and b. NEED to. That's why it won't matter if one or a million people hear or see it. YOU know what you did and are doing, the change you're making...

I'm sure every black leader has felt the same way (Martin, Malcom, etc)...like it was only a drop in a bucket...but someone could see your drop and be motivated to add TWO drops, somebody sees that and wants to add FOUR drops, so on and so forth...until the bucket is full...

Don't let the world douse your dreams and hopes my brother, that's all we have to reach for. This is just a lull in one of the "valleys" in your life, get back up and climb that next mountain bro! You got this!