that's it. I'm done brehs.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I read this in Lil Uzi voice
:dame: Tightn up first chance
maybe u should stop listening to shyt music if that's the first persons voice who comes into your head when u reading a sentence :scusthov:

tighten up your sphincter:dame:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Iā€™ve obtained everything society seems as acceptable and I still only find the true happiness in the shyt I did as a kid . Walks, listening to music without browsing my phone , talking to my friends in person etc etc. Also feel gettin off social media made me less aggressive and nicer to the every day man. Pause
the simple pleasures in life breh.....:wow:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I can't tell if i got ego death, I'm lazy or I'm just temporarily demotivated, but I'm DONE with trying to progress my social and financial position in this world.

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

YOU CAN HAVE IT. I used to have big plans on trying to impact the world in a positive manner which society needs, but doesn't even fukkin deserve. fukk genuineness and kindness...the majority of this world is ruled by ego, greed, and jealousy. They genuinely don't even WANT others to succeed in a world of capitalism! It's human nature. fukk positivity. They don't even want that for themselves the way they're ruled by their own negativity. They don't deserve peace.

fukk it. I'm done trying to change the world or even advance my future. The only thing keeping me grounded right now are my hobbies. They're the only things that bring me joy which temporarily helps me escape from this world until i'm ready for that permanent exit. I'm fine just excelling at those for the sake of the actual art rather than financial success or social advancement, because I'm DONE wanting any parts of the things listed above.

fukk society and its fukkery. :pacspit::pacspit:
Drinking on a Monday?
fukking loser

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
No, I knew that. I've never been motivated by any of that stuff. I used to have hopes of advancing myself in order to put a more positive vibe on the map and spread it selflessly though. I'm done trying.
She got a man huh
Thought them emojis had u in there like a gloooooove
I can't tell if i got ego death, I'm lazy or I'm just temporarily demotivated, but I'm DONE with trying to progress my social and financial position in this world.

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

YOU CAN HAVE IT. I used to have big plans on trying to impact the world in a positive manner which society needs, but doesn't even fukkin deserve. fukk genuineness and kindness...the majority of this world is ruled by ego, greed, and jealousy. They genuinely don't even WANT others to succeed in a world of capitalism! It's human nature. fukk positivity. They don't even want that for themselves the way they're ruled by their own negativity. They don't deserve peace.

fukk it. I'm done trying to change the world or even advance my future. The only thing keeping me grounded right now are my hobbies. They're the only things that bring me joy which temporarily helps me escape from this world until i'm ready for that permanent exit. I'm fine just excelling at those for the sake of the actual art rather than financial success or social advancement, because I'm DONE wanting any parts of the things listed above.

fukk society and its fukkery. :pacspit::pacspit:
Ol fake ass fight club matrix philosophy I would say try minimalism but I read u as a spoiled entitled bytch why do ppl owe u to be "nice" quit being a bytch and ppl won't treat u like one bytch u just couldn't take a nikka tryna do something positive. A stranger at that