THATS how "The Last of Us" ends????

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
JUST started playing TLOU2 for ps5.....:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

i know i took a while to get around to it...but gotdamn was it worth it to play it on this system....i'm blown away by this sequel....its hard to put my controller down and walk away from this game...i did 6 hours straight one day and didn't even realize it.....i heard the ending is trash like the first one too tho...:mjcry:

*****NO SPOILERERS PLZ******

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
JUST started playing TLOU2 for ps5.....:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

i know i took a while to get around to it...but gotdamn was it worth it to play it on this system....i'm blown away by this sequel....its hard to put my controller down and walk away from this game...i did 6 hours straight one day and didn't even realize it.....i heard the ending is trash like the first one too tho...:mjcry:

*****NO SPOILERERS PLZ******
Ending wasnt trash. If you're six hours in then though you probably already passed the part that had a bunch of fans upset

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Ending wasnt trash. If you're six hours in then though you probably already passed the part that had a bunch of fans upset

yea...them killing Joel was a shocker...but i also took into consideration that Joel fukked over A LOT of people...so when I get to the reason why Abby killed him I won't be too surprised

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joel wanted to smash ellie. He was just waiting till she hit 18.
mouse-mice.gif