That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Her L just made her a lot of money and her dream trips to London and France🤷🏿‍♀️

40 part tiktok series. God knows how long each episode is.

Saw a tweet saying she's made a bunch of money from the views. Idk how all that works
Well I’m glad she got something out of it. She needs to make a YT channel and put it on there so she can really cash out.
These YTbers making bank discussing her story

• Dap
Reactions: Yas

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
asking for a spoiler...... what was dude's end game....? i know he started off paying for this whale to get a new tire and he was paying her bills (telephone bills, automobiles, can you pay my bills....?).... sounds expensive... since he's a scammer, where'd he get the money from.....?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yoooooooo my shorty been playing this in small chunks since Monday off FB

Shorty from Riverdale/ Bouldercrest area of ATL right???

This shyt going viral fr?????
My girl is currently playing the videos too. From the tidbits I have been hearing breh sounds like a scumbag. But to me it seems she knew shyt was not adding up but was dealing with him because she thought he had paper

So I am :francis: Women always tout this so called intuition but stay getting finessed.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
asking for a spoiler...... what was dude's end game....? i know he started off paying for this whale to get a new tire and he was paying her bills (telephone bills, automobiles, can you pay my bills....?).... sounds expensive... since he's a scammer, where'd he get the money from.....?
There was no end game lol

Yas

Banned
Daps
But it's still proof fat bichs believe anything
Not sure what this have to do with fat women. She herself stated she was desperate so this is more so about desperate lonely women than her being fat. She also never really experienced a man taking care of the bills and having some what of a soft life so she was willing to look past a few things before she knew the complete truth.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Can somebody give a one sentence summary that includes an example of one of the thing he did please? 😭

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
now i'm completely fücked up.... dude did all of this with no goal in mind at all.... this fat blubbery person would have been his faithfully for the rest of her life without all the theatrics.....
That’s the wild part dude literally had no end game.. Homegirl went into great detail explaining it too… I legit thought mans is @Luken