That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Damn. This would’ve made a good episode of the series with the same exact title on Discovery ID

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Missed her miscarriage appointment to finish his shift at work
:gucci:

Early love bombing, future faking, overpromising from him - She used COVID & quarantine as a reason to move too fast & too soon so she wasn't alone

She provided immediate access to her life & her home - Within a few weeks, she accepted his questionable living situation, then allowed him to quarantine & move in with her

She got pregnant within 3 months - He found excuses to not be available/supportive after she lost the baby & had to be picked up
Oversharing too much too soon & not taking time to vet or get to know the person - Not checking & verifying information (LIES) he was sharing (claiming to be a Regional Manager then VP yet not even dressing/living/acting like one)

He obsessed & bragged about money & possessions especially to her family - Then didn't follow through on various purchases & avoided producing documentation to show her or others when it necessary9sary

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Her L just made her a lot of money and her dream trips to London and France🤷🏿‍♀️
Yassssss!!!!
IMG-1521.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yoooooooo my shorty been playing this in small chunks since Monday off FB

Shorty from Riverdale/ Bouldercrest area of ATL right???

This shyt going viral fr?????
Viral as hell.

I thought my girl was on the phone that whole time for the past few years 😅