That Who TF did I marry story on TikTok is crazy…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got an older female friend that put me on to this…. and the next day, I asked my lady had she heard of it and she said yeah, but she was only like on episode 5 or some shyt….. I may check this shyt out just to be able to conversate about it…. My older friend told me that this tik tok person missed out on a lot of money tho cause she wasn’t in the beta program

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I got an older female friend that put me on to this…. and the next day, I asked my lady had she heard of it and she said yeah, but she was only like on episode 5 or some shyt….. I may check this shyt out just to be able to conversate about it…. My older friend told me that this tik tok person missed out on a lot of money tho cause she wasn’t in the beta program
Homegirl said she posted it and wasn’t lookin to get paid.. it was just for her own therapy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I watched a synopsis of that story…

Old girl was foolish as hell.

It never should’ve gone that far.

I feel for her, but there were so many holes in that man’s story from the jump. Not to mention moving him into her place after what? A couple months?! Dawg :deadrose:

Like I said before, a looooooot of women get sent out into the world with no clue about men.