That Venom movie looks like Triddash

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still benefit from Spider-Man. They should have used Agent Venom & saved Eddie for Spider-Man.

I'm still waiting for a proper Spider-man/Venom storyline.

AceAge

Pro
Daps
That was a terrible trailer and the CGI was poor. Not wasting my money on this, and I liked Venom and Carnage growing up. I could see them not doing carnage because it would have to be hard R, but how do you screw up Venom worse than Spider Man 3?
you know one actor can multiple superheros

1009422.jpg
pri_66417644.jpg
Michael B Jordan was terrible in Black panther and FF, he's not a convincing actor period.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That was a terrible trailer and the CGI was poor. Not wasting my money on this, and I liked Venom and Carnage growing up. I could see them not doing carnage because it would have to be hard R, but how do you screw up Venom worse than Spider Man 3?

Michael B Jordan was terrible in Black panther and FF, he's not a convincing actor period.

He played a major character in two superhero roles and earned 7 figures for each :yeshrug:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Liked the voice...:ehh:

Liked how they implemented the "we" element. Very subtle...but very vital to the character...:ehh:

I'm gonna trust Tom Hardy isn't gonna associate himself with some mickey-mouse production...:manny:

As for what I didn't like...Where was the spider emblem on his suit? Why are these movies still incorporating these cookie-cutter villains (aka Obadiah Stane type antagonists) in these fukkin movies? Corporate type villains up against cats with superpowers...:scusthov: Is Carnage in this or other symbiotes...and if so...isn't shyt gonna be too crammed and rushed for that type of anticipated story arc? :scust:

These cacs got millions and millions of dollars behind them....yet I consistently hear everyday fans come up with better storylines then these dummies....:childplease:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Maaaaan...I wanted Tom Hardy to be Wolverine badly, but I thought he could do Venom justice so I was cool with it.

Now he won't be Wolvie...and he's gonna be stuck in a wack franchise is disheartening.

X-men is back with Marvel right? This is still Sony so he could get the Chris Evans special

Noah

All Star
Daps
Man they better get this shyt right. From the inaccuracies in origin to setting, it seems like it won't be as good as Venom fans hope it will be. Hope I'm wrong. At least Tom Hardy is already a 10x better Venom than Topher Grace. :scusthov:

If they have Carnage in here they better get him right too because in the comics even Venom knows Carnage is a bad motherfukker :damn:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
you know one actor can multiple superheros

MV5BMjE0Nzg2MzI3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjExODQ3._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTMyMTg3OTM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzczMjEyNQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BYzE5MjY1ZDgtMTkyNC00MTMyLThhMjAtZGI5OTE1NzFlZGJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

1009422.jpg
pri_66417644.jpg

Those 2 examples are the worst of all time lol

Green Lantern and Fantastic 4 damn near buried both of those franchises, neither actor was ever going back to play them again so there was no choice but to recast them

And the less said about Blade Trinity, the better

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Actually didn’t look bad to me. That first teaser trailer was really shytty but this I might see depending on how bored I am.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Those 2 examples are the worst of all time lol

Green Lantern and Fantastic 4 damn near buried both of those franchises, neither actor was ever going back to play them again so there was no choice but to recast them

And the less said about Blade Trinity, the better

:yeshrug: I ain't here to say whether the shyt was good or not, I'm just saying both actors got paid 7 figures a piece for each role.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:patrice: I wouldn't go so far as to call him terrible, but he damn sure ain't one of the better actors working right now

i saw a video recently where he did a sit down with Denzel too - a passing of the torch if you will :snoop: