O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're all insane. This looks terrific.

Tom Hardy is amazing

Venom looks great

Looks dark and cool not upbeat, corny and aimed at kids. Kinda has the Christopher Nolan Batmans feel from the trailer
It does..

I kinda liked the trailer. Mainly I just like Venom in general. He was my favorite villain

I’m waiting until more trailers come out. Like I said, if they actually put Carnage in this movie its gonna be dark, scary, and crazy af hopefully and this trailer won’t do it justice.

Also I hope this is rated R

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
It does..

I kinda liked the trailer. Mainly I just like Venom in general. He was my favorite villain

I’m waiting until more trailers come out. Like I said, if they actually put Carnage in this movie its gonna be dark, scary, and crazy af hopefully and this trailer won’t do it justice.

Also I hope this is rated R

Carnage/Woody will make the movie...but breh they don't even pronounce symbiot correctly...sim-bi-oat...:mjlol:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i liked the trailer but wonder if venom will have the spider on his chest like he usually does

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Maaaaan...I wanted Tom Hardy to be Wolverine badly, but I thought he could do Venom justice so I was cool with it.

Now he won't be Wolvie...and he's gonna be stuck in a wack franchise is disheartening.