That Venom movie looks like Triddash

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It does..

I kinda liked the trailer. Mainly I just like Venom in general. He was my favorite villain

I’m waiting until more trailers come out. Like I said, if they actually put Carnage in this movie its gonna be dark, scary, and crazy af hopefully and this trailer won’t do it justice.

Also I hope this is rated R
Its not going to be rated R. Tom Hardy said that he wanted to make this movie, so that it could be something he would watch with his son.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That didn’t look too bad to me. I know nothing about the venom character by the way so perhaps my views aren’t clouded by that.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
That didn’t look too bad to me. I know nothing about the venom character by the way so perhaps my views aren’t clouded by that.
That’s how I felt when I watched Suicide Squad
I even thought X-men Apocalypse was one of the best super hero movies I seen :wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Venom is one of my favorite Marvel villians.
But if this movie is going to be venom vs carnage... its not going to be that interesting.

Venom (at this point in the story) isn't that much different than carnage. Early venom is a villian, not an anti-hero.
CGI also did not look impressive. The more suit-based venom look would have been a better choice probably, we'll see.

but on the positive side... Venom's voice actor is :banderas::banderas::banderas:

"We are Venom:demonic:"

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I am looking forward to this. y'all just mad that it's not in the MCU get over it. Venom looks sick and way better than shyty one in Spider-Man 3 you nikkas just love to complain dweeb ass nikkas...
:hhh: