That time you SHOULD'VE got arrested...

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Was bent driving back from a halloween party wit my wife throwing up out the car window and on the highway shoulder at one point. The whole time her tag stickers were expired and we ain't even know! Seen that shyt like a week later Smfh

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Another time I was making a left turn into a gas station, some fagggot sped up and knicked the side/back of my car and pushed me into one of them big ass truck joints that put gas into the actual gas station. Lucklily i hit the front of the truck where the steps are or my black ass wouldn't be here today.

Anyway, after the nigggga who caused the accident got out and told me "shorty why u do that?" and bounced I was left there looking stupid with no insurance on my whip (got laid off). Long story short I passed the cop at the scene some old ass insurance info from my previous policy and by the grace of god the shyt never came back to haunt me. I also did some shady ass shyt to get my car repaired but we ain't gonna talk about all that.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
LOL My story sounds similar to the OP. I switched lanes out in front of an unmarked car without using the signal AND speeding. When he pulled me over I had a cup from the gas station full of brew in the middle console, empty bottle in back seat. I was certain I was going to jail because if you couldn't see it right there in plain view you could smell it on my breath.. Cop came over talked to me and asked me why I did that. Said, I dunno was a stupid move on my part, looked at me for a second then said he liked my answer and let me go. Looking back I always cringe because I put my safety as well as the safety of others at jeopardy that day. Never again.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Dayum near everytime im pulled over. I keep active warrants and I usually ride dirty. But these laws dont care as long as u got insurance. At least in the hood anyway. I done got pulled over with a tallboy beside me. He didnt see it but if I had got out he would have.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I talked my way out of a DUI....

Long story short, I was too drunk to drive my car so I let someone else drive, he ran the car off a highway road into a muddy ditch while it was pouring down raining which totaled my s**t, he fled the scene and left me with the fallout.

That was the beginning of the end with my relationship with alcohol.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
LOL My story sounds similar to the OP. I switched lanes out in front of an unmarked car without using the signal AND speeding. When he pulled me over I had a cup from the gas station full of brew in the middle console, empty bottle in back seat. I was certain I was going to jail because if you couldn't see it right there in plain view you could smell it on my breath.. Cop came over talked to me and asked me why I did that. Said, I dunno was a stupid move on my part, looked at me for a second then said he liked my answer and let me go. Looking back I always cringe because I put my safety as well as the safety of others at jeopardy that day. Never again.

Real talk we jokin bout it now but that drunk drivin shyt ain funny AT ALL.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Me and my boy were pulling the barcode switch scam during college. We had all the latest shyt up in our spot and also made plenty of money selling electronics on campus. We woudl always go to the register of an old white woman because they dont pay attention to shyt, they just ring you up and let you be on your way. So if the shyt scanned 50 bucks for a dvd player but the item was really a 300 buck dvd burner she wouldnt catch it. Well one day the only register open had this young black guy working it, should have just went home without pulling the scam but my boy thought he wouldnt notice. Man he started ringing the shyt up and he got all nosey wondering why that wireless router was so cheap. Next thing i know he starts peeling off the fake barcode, and at that point i just slide on out the store to get the car. My boy comes running out and hops in the car and i take off. He said the cashier was talking about calling the police. We havent been back to that store since.

A couple months later these white dudes got caught running the same scam but getting PS2s.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Went through a DUI checkpoint, had no business driving as my boys and I were downing Gin for most of the night.

Luckily, they were far more drunk than I (I was the least drunk) and they were goofing off, laughing, etc. Cops shined the light, saw their behavior, I just hit the cop w/ the :manny: and they let us go.