That time you SHOULD'VE got arrested...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
.......one day im cruisin...system bumbin ...jus got off a peice of ass (that :youngsabo:dam I'm good feeling). Going on my 4th tall can of beer (24oz)...big ass beer can sitting in middle console, fat dub of that loud in my pocket ...roll up on blocked off section of traffic due to accident/ incident ...a few cops on the scene directing traffic....cute female cop pointing to the lane I need to take...I'm so fukked up (and dripping swagger) I'm too busy trying to peep how much ass she got and went the opposite direction....drive directly through yellow DO NOT CROSS tape...tape wraps around my windshield , pulling cones down.....male cop runs over screaming "YOU!! YOU!!! Pullover right NOW!!!"

He walks up to my car says "WTF is your problem buddy ?!!"...I'm all "no problem here sir, I'm sorry sir, I didn't notice sir, the glare of the sun, I'm exhausted I just got off 14hr shift sir, was at choir rehearsal all night last night, coach little league as well blah blah"

Long story short the whole time this cop didn't even notice the HUGE open 24oz beer can sitting right next to me:merchant:..Wrote me a seatbelt ticket and said "now get the fukk outta here"...:whew:

:blessed:Thank God for lazy police officers

You think after getting away with that I went straight home??:usure:

:youngsabo:Laaaid baaack ...wit my mind on my money and my money on my mind

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Driving home from a party at my brother's crib.

Drunk.

On a suspended license :snoop:

So I go down this road nikkas in Detroit know about Hines Dr. A Wayne county sheriff was tailing me for three miles, waiting for me to fukk up. I drove cool, calm and shyt. He eventually did a :beli: then busted a U to drive back to his spot.

Jesus :whew:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Driving home from a party at my brother's crib.

Drunk.

On a suspended license :snoop:

So I go down this road nikkas in Detroit know about Hines Dr. A Wayne county sheriff was tailing me for three miles, waiting for me to fukk up. I drove cool, calm and shyt. He eventually did a :beli: then busted a U to drive back to his spot.

Jesus :whew:

Been there TOO MANY times

..back in the day...just got approved and I'm a day away from moving outta folks crib into my 1st apt, me and the fellas celebratin, gettin fukkED UP (in my car:snoop:) in club parking lot. We were so stupid we didn't notice everyone had left and we were basically the only car still there. Car ful of smoke, 4 nikkaz, 2 in the back had coke/weed/AND pistols, bottle of MD2020 in the front ...cop car pulls up directly in front of us and stops. Shines his spotlight on us. My boys in the backseat planning their run route, nikka in the passenger trying to stuff an ounce in his boxers and I'm just sittin their like "looks like ill be livin wit mom and pops a lil while longer...after I get out:yeshrug:"

Then suddenly the cop turns off that bright ass light, backs up, and leaves our black asses in that dark parking lot. It took a while to set in we all say there for a minute lookin at eachother:dwillhuh: before I cranked up the car.

:blessed:Lazy cops

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
driving to work, early morning in BK and a school bus stops in the right lane...:heh:
2 cars in front of me went passed it so i just :steviej: my way through as well.

2 seconds later an undercover DT pulls a u-turn behind me and pulls me over.

i had no insurance and my inspection was way over due...however i had out of state plates.
i handed my out of state licence to the cop and a real old piece of mail from my old insurance company to the cop...then i rolled up a cig and got ready to get locked up.

cop came back and gave me a diesel ticket and told me to go.

got to work and told my boss...he was cool with the police and got my ticket erased.

:smugdraper:

a few months later the ticket scandal erupted and erasing tickets became impossible.

i drove away thinking i won, but then i got that 7pt ticket erased.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
one weekend my college buddies decided to break into their old high school's gym to steal their school pennant and i got dragged along. while we were inside 4 or 5 cop cars pull up to the front of the gym, red and blue lights flashing and all. we went running towards the back exit - i'm just waiting for a cop car to be waiting for us as soon as we bust through, luckily there wasnt. we ran down a long alleyway for almost a mile and hid in a park. my friend took the long way back to his car and came to pick us up about 45 minutes later.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
-The millions of blunts I've smoked out walking in public or in a car. Always see cops when I'm out. I hope that never changes (the not getting arrested part).

-In high school, a bunch of us would take this cut that led down a hill by an apartment building, and at the bottom of the hill was the parking lot. There was always a white car right at the bottom and for some reason ALL OF US would be frog splashing on the hood of that shyt. Everyday for at least weeks...Until one day we were Swanton Bombin' all over that car and 3 guys run out of the apt with bats :dead: i was GONE. shyt was hilarity.

-Met this chick and somehow had her trickin out of a seedy motel for a week :snoop:.
weird time in my life :dead:

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
that time i was making out with a chick at a bar and a couple eeks later i found out she was actually oonly 16 :beli:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Chik I used to date/live with was having a melt down threatening to kill me over my side bytch.

I was like :comeon:whenever you ready make a move

(Threats of violence, in fear of bodily harm = misdemeanor domestic disturbance)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, driving back home fukked up. speeding like crazy so I can get home to get bed. I was only like 3 blocks from my house. got pulled over. officer was like :wtf: in regards to my speeding. dude checks my license/insurance/registration. everything is clean as hell. he knew I was fukked up. told me to get in the back of the police car :sadcam:

no cuffs. he then has his partner hop in my whip. they drive me back to the crib, and leave my car out in the front of my house :whew:

after they bounced, I of course move my car to the garage :lolbron:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my car searched with weed in it..like 4 times. I got a good ass hiding spot :lolbron:

same scenario in the car with friends fukk the cops:aicmon: