That Streamer "Johnny Somali" that just got Arrested in Japan is about to go through it..

badhat

Pro
Daps
He’s on TV in Japan. This isn’t some random who just broke the law. The Japanese public are aware of him and his actions. Politics is going to have a big hand in how he is dealt with. If a majority of Japanese feel like he should be punished. They will make sure he gets punished.
He didn't assassinate Abe, he's an annoying piece of shyt that the Japanese people (rightfully) want to get rid of. They're not going to build a harassment and public indecency case to get an 18 month maximum when they can just forget about him for 90 days and get him out of the country for 5 years.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He didn't assassinate Abe, he's an annoying piece of shyt that the Japanese people (rightfully) want to get rid of. They're not going to build a harassment and public indecency case to get an 18 month maximum when they can just forget about him for 90 days and get him out of the country for 5 years.
if you get arrested in japan, the case has already been built lol

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I know it's bad, but I like seeing people act fools and face consequences.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good. At least I won't have any chance of running into that annoying fukker when I visit next year.

More of these pranksters or whatever they call themselves need to be made examples of, because being a nuisance and harassing people going about their business isn't funny at all.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
He's not going to go to prison. The standard deal is the Japanese will just keep you in jail for a couple of months until you overstay your visa. Then they let you out of jail, say "whoops, looks like your visa expired and you're here illegally" deport you and ban you from entry for 5 years.
You're optimistic as hell this dude was out there harassing the locals he got a good diceroll of Japanese prison time.

He won't get through this without some good beatdowns.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
saito-yakuza4.gif

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I actually don't care about his antics. My only concern is how his dumb shyt will negatively impact other black people visiting the country, and how folks will perceive them. If it were a crazy white boy doing all of this I wouldn't give a shyt either.