That Streamer "Johnny Somali" that just got Arrested in Japan is about to go through it..

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I find it interesting Abba and preach won’t talk about this guy and get on their high moral horse because he’s not black American probably.

i thought they did make a video on him?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Both him and his cameraman got arrested and are facing 3 years for trespassing..

youtube comment

"Gotta love how he’s laughing it off and thinking he’ll survive in prison. Little does he know that Japan has one of the most strictest prisons in the world, tho, not as worse as several others like Russia. Anyway, by strictest, I mean basically, the guards take full control and advantage of all the inmates, even as going far into commanding them when to sleep, when to walk in pace, when to lean, etc. Also, Johnny’s gonna be forced to work 12 hours a day, do stressful and annoying outdoor routines, and many more. So, TBH, I have a strong feeling this man will start breaking down after day 1 most likely, or a week due to how much pressure he’s receiving."

"The smugness displayed in arrest video will soon disappear once he is interrogated. Say goodbye to sleep. Sleep deprivation is not an uncommon tactic used by police in Japan to force a confession to guilt. The fact that his videos are full of disrespect to the country, the cultural, the people, and laws, he is in for a rough time. His "cameraman" is also claiming he is being harassed by the police is not going to go down well. They have all displayed a complete rack of lemorse for any of their actions, rather they are claiming that they are victims. As others have rightly pointed out, this works in the US but not in Japan."

I just can't believe how stupid they are.. :mindblown: Gen Z are retarded.

ftfy

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
rc5cobp63g891.gif