That Movie Ted Was Hilarious

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
It was a slightly above average comedy, 3/5. Wahlberg comes off awkwardly a lot of times. He has his moments but there's times where the timing is just off...kinda like The Happening but the comedy is intentional. Any dialogue driven parts of the movie were trash; if there wasn't some gag going on or being set up, I really didn't care and got tired of listening to them. Ted carries the movie so if he's not onscreen things drag and then it's simply a case of how funny the gag is. Definitely a rental instead of seeing it in theaters.

His boss at the supermarket was the funniest part of the whole movie.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Stroked out Ted at the end almost had me in tears, really wish they would have kept that, rather than add Ted fukking with them

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Stroked out Ted at the end almost had me in tears, really wish they would have kept that, rather than add Ted fukking with them

That genuinely cracked me up too. I had thought the shytty stitching would still be in place and he'd wake up screaming in pain and then die but what they did worked better.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
I cried when he said

Chris Brown Can Do No Wrong in the club scene from 2008

alot of the movie had me dying like that but nikkas are overrating it funnyness.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Ted carries the movie so if he's not onscreen things drag and then it's simply a case of how funny the gag is. Definitely a rental instead of seeing it in theaters.

His boss at the supermarket was the funniest part of the whole movie.

that's what I'm talking about right there

I'll wait.

if it ain't Friday.. How High.. level funny it ain't worth it.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
that's what I'm talking about right there

I'll wait.

if it ain't Friday.. How High.. level funny it ain't worth it.

Word?:comeon:
How High was funny as hell the first time I saw it...and the scene when Redman starts heating the professor still have me crackin up, but How High is far from a classic. It can't be mentioned with an all time great film like Friday.

I wouldn't necessarily call Ted a classic either since I've only seen it once, but it had me dying throughout basically the entire movie. It was definitely better than How High and probably the funniest movie I've seen since Step Brothers.

For everyone else who says this wasn't funny, I'm interested to see what movies had y'all in hysterics. Probably some bullshyt like Wedding Crashers or Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Ok, Wedding Crashers had a few moments, but Sarah Marshall was wack as hell.

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
i would love to know what movies some of you consider funny if you didn't like this
:childplease:

Now a days? Really nothIng.... 21 jump street was funnier than this. , um. 30 mins or less was a recently funny movie I seen. Danny mcbride is funny as fu<k , anything he's in...

Seth McFarland just isn't funny to me , family guy had its moments but he's just not funny and Marky mark just ain't built for comedy's... Love the dude but movie was waaaaack

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Ehh. Was ok. Not worth the $16 bucks it cost to see it. Don't ask, I have no idea why it was that much either. It felt like a Will Ferrell movie with a family guy episode

Things that would've made it so much better (SPOILERS)

1. Joe's VA in a wheelchair
2. Ted fighting a chicken instead of a duck
3. A different voice instead of peter. This was messing with my head all night

I could probably think of some more

I would have flatlined if that happened.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Saw it last night and it wasnt that great...

Like others said it felt like a real life family guy, a few funny moments but overall it was meh :manny: