That Movie Ted Was Hilarious

Daps
haven't seen it. If I hate family guy since the first episode it came back, will I also hate this movie?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny I think if you don't watch family guy that much but like it you'll love it more . I just watched it all again netflix the last few days before work so it brought it down alittle.

The Joel mchale role might have been better if Seth played it that's his persona when is shown in live action stuff. Even though Joel is good on community .
The shots at himself , bieber,Chris breezy,Nora jones ,Ryan Reynolds funny.
The ending was family guyish that no one really learned anything .
And Smh at mila listening to hating ass coworkers with a ultimatum , nicca has a magic teddy bear and you hating ?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Meg always got to fukk sh/T up

I like how they implemented the Family Guy background music in the movie

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It has its funny moments, but the way it reused family guy jokes was retarded,
If Seth Mcfarlane could make a better comedy out of American Dad why not use that comedic style, u basically felt like u were watching a live action family guy with different characters

Still was funny even with the retarded gimmick

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I thought it was hilarious for what it is.Def had some reference jokes that went over the audience head. Probably wont even remember it in a few months.

Idon'tWannaillIjustchill

Reppin' Beautiful Buds
Daps
Apparently this was his biggest crossover film to date. :leon: TP getting that cac money now.
aw shyt, I didn't even know that :snoop: if my snowbunny starts asking to take her to tyler perry flicks I'm gonna have to go down to brazil and pick up a dime there to bring back to the US with me

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was funny as hell even though the theater lost power 2/3rds of the way into the movie. I'll have to go back and watch it again. But from what I saw it is definitely worth the price of the ticket.