That Movie Ted Was Hilarious

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
seen the lewd behaving muppet/toy deal enough already with alf, chucky and the bunny from happily ever after, not to mention seth really thinks hes like the funniest motherfukker alive or something too

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It was sold out all day at the theater by my crib.:manny:

Yeah I went with my girl to the movies friday to see it and it was sold out from 5 til 12:angry:

Thats when I get hit with this

Her-"Well since its sold out lets watch something else.Ohh that new Madea movie is out lets go see that"

Me-:stopitslime:

Me-:beli:

Me-"Aight":yeshrug::to:

Yeah I died a lil last night plus I aint get no ass cause she on her period:sadbron:

Got a nice BJ though:obama:

Just a bad night for me brehs

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
shyt was crack. I'm calling it right now: instant classic.

People are picking it apart because of all Seth's standard shortcomings. He's slugged through 573737 episodes of campy stories and gags all the while ignoring these exact critcisms. Seems like he'd just :yeshrug: through all interviews. "Y'all know how we do"

Five mics

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
that shyt was puuuuure comedy. I laughed way more than in 21 jump street and that shyt has a cult following here

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it, Funny movie.

That Magic Mike sh!t might do numbers, the theater was packed full of hoes waiting to see that.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
im a Seth fanboy, ive fukkin written family guy specs, i own every season of FG and American Dad on DVD... but this movie was hit and miss for me.

the humans in it sucked except for Giovanni Ribisi. Mila was hot, Wahlberg was ok, but when Ted wasn't on screen it was bad. Joel McHale's character should have been a lot funnier, he didnt even have jokes, until his last line and it was a recycled Family Guy gag.

still worth seeing for sure though. this is the type of movie that has a perfect leak bootleg 3 days after release, so id probably wait to be honest.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
more forced jokes than good jokes, but the good jokes were worth the watch i guess. 5 out of 10, as average as a movie can be