That Movie Ted Was Hilarious

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Did not expect it to be this good... Ted is a damn near classic, even with the few cheesy moments :wow:

I shouldn't have doubted Seth, I was waiting for the movie to hit a wall and it never happened.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Dat's what i'm thinkin because i didn't fukkin chuckle once lookin at any of da trailers for it. A nikka got ZERO interest in trynna see it at all. :yeshrug:
Thats what I'm sayin. I never laughed a single time at any of the previews.
Its like, you add a talking animal and the kids go :merchant:
The type of people who want to see this movie are either kids (my kid wants to see it) or Men ages 16-25 who masturbate more than they penetrate :hula:
that shyt was puuuuure comedy. I laughed way more than in 21 jump street and that shyt has a cult following here
Yeah but, 21 Jump Street was HORRIBLE and fukk that cult you was talkin about :rudy:

I just found one :scheme:
But it was just posted recently. A good source, but even a good source can go wrong. Basically what I'm saying is I'm gonna wait til a few people put up reviews of it not being fake/virus/etc.
If its real (which I'll know once I wake up) I'll most def post it for errr'body

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Why would you want to the previews to show the good stuff. This movie is worth paying for

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i enjoyed 21 Jump Street more than this, bc it shocked the hell out of me. didnt expect much. i went into thi expecting more, and i guess since i have an encyclopedic knowledge of SM's prior work (sad) the jokes just didnt get me for the most part.

AJ Snow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Queens Borough
movie was super average. jokes were real hit and miss. there'd be a line of really corny and just simply unfunny jokes that would finish with a good joke and then you'd not be as angry at all the unfunny shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a live action Family Guy movie. It's got a few funny scenes, and a lot of cringe worthy forced-humor scenes.

that names scene in the previews is awful

i always wanted to see what macfarlane could do with r rated thought so i gota chekc it out

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the movie could of been a comedic masterpiece had seth NOT overdid it with the "family guy" isms. a few forced and corny scenes ruined it. outside of that, that was one HILARIOUS and endearing movie.

i still go with 21 jumpstreet as the funniest film this year, thou

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I see a few people complaining about forced scenes but yall not naming them. Which scenes were forced and corny?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
what scenes were forced? the whole flash gordon flashback was fukking terrible. the party where he meets flash gordon and fights the asian guy was terrible. the hooker shytting on the floor was corny. dude having a bronzed nut from lance armstrong. the double date dinner was dumb, where broad flipped out for no reason. made zero sense. talking about having to stick a finger up a dogs ass was cringe worthy. the kidnapper dancing goofy to a tiffany song, and showing it way longer than needed. theres a host of bad corny scenes and unfunny jokes