That Feel Good TV: This Is Us - Season 2 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Binged and completely caught up. :wow: This show is powerful:mjcry:
I was sick last week so just laid around watching this. This is a great show. I love that they approach so many situations with nuance in the writing. Especially the handling of Randall and how growing up with a white family would come with a bunch of complications and the importance of having the black figures in his life. How uncomfortable he feels at all times and that being the reason he wanted to go to Howard. Kevin's story finally picking up steam with him craving attention and how because he was the "normal" kid he didn't get the same attention from his family. Mandi Moore is killing it too. Kate's story hasn't interested me much yet.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Just got to season two (been binging all weekend) and frankly I'm not ready for season 2. Just finished the premier and the ending scene legit had me tearing up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Saw the Vietnam episode and generational alcoholism and Jack's whole entire life ethos came from his dad and taught him the value of family when he wasn't a drunk. :mjcry:

And then we seeing the start of Toby's demise :mjcry:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Predictions? :lupe:

I think little brother is gonna drown himself and there's gonna be a flash forward to Randall's daughter and something involving her being gay :lupe:
This daughter is the same one we saw in the future too.

Also since Beth working on his campaign, this has me thinking about why she wasn’t there in the future.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
This daughter is the same one we saw in the future too.

Also since Beth working on his campaign, this has me thinking about why she wasn’t there in the future.

Right.

And they just had Kate give the "I'm not your mom but I'll always be there for you" speech too :ohhh:

Not my baby Beth :damn::damn: :damn:

I luh her :mjcry: