That Feel Good TV: This Is Us - Season 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dwillhuh: How Beth wylin? I thought she had got right by the end of the episode

She did. But breh Randal was way out of line initially lol. Way out of line. They had a reasobable argument and both had points but he was way too tunnel vision on that shyt.
Can’t believe there isnt a real active thread on this.

Beth is whylin.
Image if Michelle had done this to Michelle.

It’s not a show you can live post man. You gotta let this shyt sink in.

Also who’s to say Barack and Michelle didn’t go through similar shyt? She’s on record saying she wasn’t always with his political aspirations and it took her a while to be down with the plan. They didn’t always agree because she didn’t want to live in a fish bowl and worried about what it would do to their family.

Those are the same discussions every couple has when one of them goes into politics.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:manny: I wasn't as mad at that as I was at her thinking Randall was gonna drop out the next morning.

That’s how I felt. Randall has always been about his family first. That’s probably the first time Beth has seen him say “nah this is what I want to do regardless of whatever I said to you” and that’s a shock for her. And for me as a viewer honestly. When he told her he’d run but the minute they both said it wasn’t working, he’d drop out, I expected him to abide by that. He didn’t. So him being on the couch made sense.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This show really manages to be heartfelt without delving into being corny.
It’s amazing :to:

Some of the BEST writing out right now. And I know that’s not saying much because the writing is as trash as its ever been but this show coulda held its own in any era

Haven’t watched the latest ep yet ... first one had me like :ohhh: at the end

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Love this show... But they need to wrap it up... There's too much storyline for this show which means it could go on forever.... I hate that... :why: