That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Prank Day might be my favorite episode

Hyde: Kelso is there a seat cushion glued to my butt?
Kelso: Not glued. Super glued
Hyde: You're dead.
Kelso: Hehe what are you going to do? Sit on me with your cushion butt. It wont even hurt cuz its a cushion butt.

Kitty: That oatmeal was for the hobos Red.
Red: These idiots used it for a prank.
Kitty: Eric How many times I told you dont poke the bear. Dont. Poke. The. Bear.
Fez: Well we didnt poke the bear. We poured oatmeal on the bear.
Red: Are you correcting my wife

Red: I will think of a punishment and trust me it will be awful. The type that Harry Truman might order to end a war.

Red: You got outwitted by a Kelso. How can do this to your family.

Red: I want all of you to know that I will get you all. I dont know when. I dont where. But it will hurt. I will laugh. You will cry. Did I forget to mention it will hurt? Well anyway enjoy the lasgna. I made it myself.
Kelso: maybe its because Im real clever but I think theres something wrong with the lasagna and Red had something to do it.
Red: No i wouldnt do such a thing. Just like I wouldnt do anything to your new sneakers that are on the porch.
Kelso: MY CHUCKS

Kelso: Jackie, I need you to stick your hand into my chucks. Then I need you to hang out with me because Im really scared to be by myself.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Kelso: Hehe what are you going to do? Sit on me with your cushion butt. It wont even hurt cuz its a cushion butt.

Kitty: Eric How many times I told you dont poke the bear. Dont. Poke. The. Bear.

Red: I will think of a punishment and trust me it will be awful. The type that Harry Truman might order to end a war.

Red: I want all of you to know that I will get you all. I dont know when. I dont where. But it will hurt. I will laugh. You will cry. Did I forget to mention it will hurt? Well anyway enjoy the lasgna. I made it myself.
Kelso: maybe its because Im real clever but I think theres something wrong with the lasagna and Red had something to do it.
Red: No i wouldnt do such a thing. Just like I wouldnt do anything to your new sneakers that are on the porch.

Kelso: Jackie, I need you to stick your hand into my chucks. Then I need you to hang out with me because Im really scared to be by myself.
It's like, the Thread was created for You.:laff::laff::mjlol:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

I have to rep you when I can.

Man the three of us with a canoe? We'll be unstoppable.