That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
Remember the one where everybody was pullin a dine 'n dash and left Eric and Donna out to dry...and then they got them back by baking them brownies laced with laxatives:russ:
Hyde: They left me here with the squares.
Donna: We're not SQUARES.
Foreman: Honey settle down you don't want to upset your stomach.

:mjlol::russ:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just finished watching it straight thru on Netflix again. There's no fall off if you just skip season 8 episodes 5-21. Skip right from where kelso leaves for Chicago to the finale. (Both of those get me every time :to:)
This is exactly what I did :russ:. This thread is tripping me out

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Remember the one where everybody was pullin a dine 'n dash and left Eric and Donna out to dry...and then they got them back by baking them brownies laced with laxatives:russ:
Kelso comes in congratulating them on a nice burn and proceeds to eat another lax brownie.

Donnie and Eric just sit there like: :skip::pachaha:I love our friends

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

The "Arm Attack" had me dyin laughin first time I saw it :dead::dead:
And then when Kitty cancels Eric's birthday party because her and Red were gonna have "intercourse" for the first time since his heart attack

Everybody was like ":hhh:Man we ain't need to know that shyt"

Then Red comes down and is like ":beli: Aight bytch let's get this over with."

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
One of the funniest Red moments is after Eric runs over Donna's cat, and Red's trying to tell Eric just to go on and tell her and says "Just tell her 'I ran over your... :laff:... I ran over your cat.' But you try to say it with a straight face."
:deadrose:
Yeah I always laugh. Looks like Kurtwood genuinely started laughing and they kept it.

Eric almost killing Shotsy(spellcheck?) With the Bob statue too.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
best line from that shyt was when donna was like "i gotta use the bathroom" and eric is like "ok :ehh:" and then he realizes what she's about to do and he screams "hey! why dont u just sit your lying ass down :ufdup:" :laff: shyt gets me every time.....