That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I recently saw a WatchMojo clip discussing the actor that played Eric didn't really fucc with the rest of the cast off-camera & that was a big reason he isn't in the last season.

Based on that fact, is it safe to say Eric is never gonna appear on "That 90's Show" spinoff series?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I recently saw a WatchMojo clip discussing the actor that played Eric didn't really fucc with the rest of the cast off-camera & that was a big reason he isn't in the last season.

Based on that fact, is it safe to say Eric is never gonna appear on "That 90's Show" spinoff series?
He was in at least the first episode of it

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what:
That 90s show is focused on his and Donna daughter Leia
He is in. Couple of eps in the first season

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at whenever Red & kitty run upstairs to go smash.

:heh: Do they still do that gag on "That 90's Show"?
I think they may have ran that bit once, but I only watched it the one time so far :laugh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: at Jackie finally being into Fez. I'm dying at Donna trying to hold in from laughing when Jackie admits it to her.

:francis: I'm disappointed this series is gonna end with neither Clyde or Kelso getting with Donna.
Why would Donna ever get with Kelso?

:yeshrug: Kelso was always flirting with & trying to feel up on Donna. It wouldn't have been crazy to do a Donna-Kelso 'ship story arc.