Thanksgiving Horror Movie Trailer (11/17)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I wanted the old looking grainy video, but I have to see this:mjlol:
grainy shyt or no grainy shyt it was still fun and a proper slasher flick..!

btw:

In an interview with Total Film Magazine, filmmaker Eli Roth has said this film isn't meant to be the film that was advertised in Grindhouse. "We said, 'Let's pretend Thanksgiving was a movie from 1980 that was so offensive that every print was destroyed. All the scripts were burned. The director disappeared. The crew members changed their names. One person saved the trailer and uploaded it to the darkest corners of *****, and now it's made it out. So this is a 2023 reboot.' Once we said that, it freed us up."

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
grainy shyt or no grainy shyt it was still fun and a proper slasher flick..!

btw:

In an interview with Total Film Magazine, filmmaker Eli Roth has said this film isn't meant to be the film that was advertised in Grindhouse. "We said, 'Let's pretend Thanksgiving was a movie from 1980 that was so offensive that every print was destroyed. All the scripts were burned. The director disappeared. The crew members changed their names. One person saved the trailer and uploaded it to the darkest corners of *****, and now it's made it out. So this is a 2023 reboot.' Once we said that, it freed us up."
:beli:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Going to see this in a few hours with my daughter. Looking forward to all the killgrim slasher mayhem, especially with all the terrible Scream news from the last few days.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Saw it earlier with my niece based on a recommendation from my co-worker. We enjoyed the movie overall though I could nitpick the ending with the same ol cliche of the killer dying at the end but not finding his body. Also I didn't know much about the movie going in so I was surprised to see Gina Gershon (one of my old 90s crushes) in the flick. Crazy how she died so early and in that matter. Getting rammed in the head by the cart and then scalped still got me kinda fukked up hours later. lol
Wild ass movie for sure. :wow:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps

Eli Roth Back For Second Helping Of Horror With ‘Thanksgiving’ Sequel​

• Mike Fleming Jr
    November 30, 2023 1:00PM PST
Eli Roth

It took a long time for the bird to cook on Eli Roth‘s horror hit Thanksgiving, but the second helping is coming fast.

Sony’s TriStar Pictures and Roth have the murderous John Carver to return in a sequel to the film that grossed $30 million globally in its first two weeks of release with an impressive second week hold at -31%.

Certified Fresh at 83% on Rotten Tomatoes, Thanksgiving is Roth’s highest-rated film to date. TriStar Pictures will release the sequel theatrically worldwide in 2025.