Thanksgiving Horror Movie Trailer (11/17)

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Did anybody else get the vjbe that the killer was working with someone?

Dude seemed like he was in two places at once sometimes.

Either way, seems like “John Carver” could be a mantle. This may be a scream type situation. Or “I know what you did last summer “
Yeah, I thought Ryan would be revealed as his accomplice.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah I think that explanation is weak lol but the movie itself was still good. :manny:
I don't mind that the film wasn't grainy but no tiddies. What was the point of putting the trampoline in the movie. The film still pretty violent, still has language but no nudity.

Why would come back for a second helping knowing that. at Machete delivered on the tiddies in an okay movie, even if the sequel sucked.

Watching now, a tad meta. Kills are too deliberate.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't mind that the film wasn't grainy but no tiddies. What was the point of putting the trampoline in the movie. The film still pretty violent, still has language but no nudity.

Why would come back for a second helping knowing that. at Machete delivered on the tiddies in an okay movie, even if the sequel sucked.

Watching now, a tad meta. Kills are too deliberate.

But didn't 'Machete' also CGI Jessica Alba's ass? That's nonsense Lol

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Put this in the category of a fukking horrible horror movie, with terrible acting, but oddly entertaining when you just watch it and are able to laugh at all the ridiculous fukkery.

If this shyt can get made, any of you wanna-be directors out there have a chance.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put this in the category of a fukking horrible horror movie, with terrible acting, but oddly entertaining when you just watch it and are able to laugh at all the ridiculous fukkery.

If this shyt can get made, any of you wanna-be directors out there have a chance.
Cool story breh