• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This isn't going to end well.

See, the problem with a lot of your kind of people is that you don't understand the law.

You think you do.

But you don't.

Not only are you repeatedly publishing defamatory, demonstrably untrue statements, but you're now openly defying requests to take it down.

Now other people are repeating the claim and the intent behind the propagation of these claims is blatantly malicious.

People in my real life are asking me about this stuff. They sent me the screenshots of posts via text. I can't even see the posts myself.

Enjoy the "fukkery" or whatever. It's all being documented.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps

See, the problem with a lot of your kind of people is that you don't understand the law.

You think you do.

But you don't.

Not only are you repeatedly publishing defamatory, demonstrably untrue statements, but you're now openly defying requests to take it down.

Now other people are repeating the claim and the intent behind the propagation of these claims is blatantly malicious.

People in my real life are asking me about this stuff. They sent me the screenshots of posts via text. I can't even see the posts myself.

shut yo bald ass up nikka

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT

You think you do.

But you don't.

Shut yo milkdud headass up.

@Spotlessmind @Reinscarf @Brooklynzson @cook

It's time

The Coli has spoken.

:francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You think you do.

But you don't.

A lie if i ever heard one. nikka, you can't even get one Retweet on Twitter.:duck:

ikpgi6o0usj3c-gif.3783

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Still go to that racist forum (Opa Ages or some shyt) that constantly shyt on you? Gonna sure them too? :mjlol:
It's not against the law to make racist cartoons about people. It's not against the law to tell jokes. It's not against the law to clown.

It is, however, against the law to make defamatory statements about people.

Every content generating page deals with this. Especially "fukkery" pages.

TheDirty
PerezHilton
TMZ
Bossip
Mediafakeout
Etc.

Basically sites where people get together and talk shyt have to be very careful when dealing with defamation and defamatory statements.

That's why you see them use code words and what not.

But yeah, apparently the people running The Coli aren't so sophisticated. I guess they're going to have to learn the hard way.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Still go to that racist forum (Opa Ages or some shyt) that constantly shyt on you? Gonna sue them too? :mjlol:

He knows better than to sue the white man. :mjlol: And those cacs THOROUGHLY shyt on Ken's whole existence. Top to bottom. This clown shouldn't even be able to show his face around here.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
It's not against the law to make racist cartoons about people. It's not against the law to tell jokes. It's not against the law to clown.

It is, however, against the law to make defamatory statements about people.

Every content generating page deals with this. Especially "fukkery" pages.

TheDirty
PerezHilton
TMZ
Bossip
Mediafakeout
Etc.

Basically sites where people get together and talk shyt have to be very careful when dealing with defamation and defamatory statements.

That's why you see them use code words and what not.

But yeah, apparently the people running The Coli aren't so sophisticated. I guess they're going to have to learn the hard way.

thats why u supposed to separate your real life from your internet life, loser :futureumad:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
He knows better than to sue the white man. :mjlol: And those cacs THOROUGHLY shyt on Ken's whole existence. Top to bottom. This clown shouldn't even be able to show his face around here.
Well, I wouldn't sue people who hooked me up with my first corporate gig and who never violated my rights.

Now, people who are actively publishing and disseminating defamatory statements about me… yeah, they'll get their asses sued.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

You think you do.

But you don't.

I'd seriously greet you with a punch in the face if I ever saw you IRL on Piru and off GP.

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Well, I wouldn't sue people who hooked me up with my first corporate gig and who never violated my rights.

Now, people who are actively publishing and disseminating defamatory statements about me… yeah, they'll get their asses sued.

& Now you banned bytch.

Thread finito.