Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Okay, so the admins on this page are refusing to take down defamatory statements made against me.

That's fine.

My people work on contingency and they still have the screenshots of the last time people on here tried that bullshyt.

This is the second time this month.

Keep it up, admins. It's only going to cost you money.

Like I told your ass the last time, the legal time of breh and associates aint scaring nobody :comeon:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Okay, so the admins on this page are refusing to take down defamatory statements made against me.

That's fine.

My people work on contingency and they still have the screenshots of the last time people on here tried that bullshyt.

You always bytching on some bytch as snitch shyt talkin bout "my lawyers this" "my lawyers that", "this is gonna cost you money admins" shut the fukk up nikka. "Okay, so the admins on this page are refusing to take down defamatory statements made against me." :laff: Who the fukk you think you are? You think we suppose to get a text or alert every time somebody shyts on you? And look at that quote :scust: Eat a dikk.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You always bytching on some bytch as snitch shyt talkin bout "my lawyers this" "my lawyers that", "this is gonna cost you money admins" shut the fukk up nikka. "Okay, so the admins on this page are refusing to take down defamatory statements made against me." :laff: Who the fukk you think you are? You think we suppose to get a text or alert every time somebody shyts on you? And look at that quote :scust: Eat a dikk.
Oh? Okay.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
The Nigerian was originally a c00n on Sohh then tried to become a militant after the molywater thing.

He is just regressing into what feels natural/ normal for him.
See!...
I tried to tell some nikka in another thread he got on some black power shyt but he was like "nah nah"
That bald headed fakkit @The Nigerian been a clown...
I feel sorry for you dope Nigerians out there... nikka is a disgraceful fakkit...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest

That's fine.

:childplease: nikka shut your c00n ass up...
Black power but fukk ratchet white girls on camera... nikka fukk you and your "people"
Screenshot that fakkit...

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
It's illegal to publish defamatory statements.

Probably isn't a good idea to do that.

But okay. Carry on.

Translation:
4763-1c62133bf4b108ad8efd6714482a6b79.jpg

That dude is starting to look really funny in the light now...
He been making lowkey digs at black folks in his posts.

@Poiter @Big Daddy

:sas1: