• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's illegal to publish defamatory statements.

Probably isn't a good idea to do that.

But okay. Carry on.
This fukking f@ggot really tryna sue...

you a clown.
you can't take criticism and you refuse to accept accountability for your actions and posts so now you threatening legal action on this website.
I don't know how anybody respects your ass on here...especially when it's pretty well known what you think of most of us on here.

When we support you or agree with you? It's cool.
When we don't? We're feds or cops, or haters, or defaming you and in need of legal retribution, or a st0rmfr0nt plant, or ignored. In your words and no one else's ofcourse.

28 and still acting like an immature kid that can't handle getting roasted even when you admitted you don't fukk with black people and encouraged black men to commit suicide in web posts on a publically viewable forum you made. :martin:You know people are not going to take stuff like that lightly so if you can't stand the heat...don't even bother entering the kitchen in the first place.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This fukking f@ggot really tryna sue...

you a clown.
you can't take criticism and you refuse to accept accountability for your actions and posts so now you threatening legal action on this website.
I don't know how anybody respects your ass on here...especially when it's pretty well known what you think of most of us on here.

When we support you or agree with you? It's cool.
When we don't? We're feds or cops, or haters, or defaming you and in need of legal retribution, or a st0rmfr0nt plant, or ignored. In your words and no one else's ofcourse.

28 and still acting like an immature kid that can't handle getting roasted even when you admitted you don't fukk with black people and encouraged black men to commit suicide in web posts on a publically viewable forum you made. :martin:You know people are not going to take stuff like that lightly so if you can't stand the heat...don't even bother entering the kitchen in the first place.

NO ONE respects that bytch. People can pretend that they respect his hustle but he's failed at EVERYTHING that he's tried. Your hustle game is whack if you have a million ideas but you fail at everything.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That dude is starting to look really funny in the light now...
He been making lowkey digs at black folks in his posts.
the-office-ryan-notes-gif-1427208419.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's illegal to publish defamatory statements.

Probably isn't a good idea to do that.

But okay. Carry on.
Okay Kenny...let's be reality.

This is the definition of "defamation"
def·a·ma·tion
ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: defamation; plural noun: defamations
the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
"she sued him for defamation"
synonyms: libel, slander, calumny, character assassination, vilification;More
This is your twitter (BTW this shyt is disgusting).
Ken [LSD] (@LongSlowAndDeep) on Twitter
Seems like you've been able to damage your own reputation all on your own. What employer will ever hire you when they see this?

Honestly, just shut up...you a fool and a disgrace to us Nigerians.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Dude admitted he fukked with the 4 and /pol/

He's suspect breh...I see why he's in the red with negs now.

Was gonna say that too. He defended it by saying he's "watching the enemy".

Not gonna say what's the right way to watch the enemy, but I think he's doing it wrong. :dame:
Nothing there but autistic manchildren bytching and racial memes.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is your twitter (BTW this shyt is disgusting).
Ken [LSD] (@LongSlowAndDeep) on Twitter
Seems like you've been able to damage your own reputation all on your own. What employer will ever hire you when they see this?

Honestly, just shut up...you a fool and a disgrace to us Nigerians.

Get banned from Facebook brehs:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You always bytching on some bytch as snitch shyt talkin bout "my lawyers this" "my lawyers that", "this is gonna cost you money admins" shut the fukk up nikka. "Okay, so the admins on this page are refusing to take down defamatory statements made against me." :laff: Who the fukk you think you are? You think we suppose to get a text or alert every time somebody shyts on you? And look at that quote :scust: Eat a dikk.

:whoo:

My boy BK coming through sprayin! :gladbron:

@LordTaskForce tell us about these legal ramifications he keeps threatening. :sas2:

Last edited:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Was gonna say that too. He defended it by saying he's "watching the enemy".

Not gonna say what's the right way to watch the enemy, but I think he's doing it wrong. :dame:
Nothing there but autistic manchildren bytching and racial memes.

Oldest excuse in the book :mjlol:

He's "watching the enemy" by shytting on other Africans most likely with the other human sludge that post on /pol/, like ya'll said he did on SOHH .

:sas2: That's not the only place he's possibly posted :mjpls: steeze before....he was a big time Opie & Anthony fan, specifically during Anthony Cumia's racial tirades.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Oldest excuse in the book :mjlol:

He's "watching the enemy" by shytting on other Africans most likely with the other human sludge that post on /pol/, like ya'll said he did on SOHH .

:sas2: That's not the only place he's possibly posted :mjpls: steeze before....he was a big time Opie & Anthony fan, specifically during Anthony Cumia's racial tirades.
That clown was posting pictures of himself cheesing with Cumia in the giant thread about his white supremacist Twitter rants. :snoop: