tha fall of Apple

DMR

Killa
Daps
keyword; jailbreak. Most people are not jailbreaking their iphones... and btw iphone 5 still hasnt been jailbroken.

All iPhones and iPads are jailbroken including iPhone 5. And the process literally takes 1 mouseclick.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
What they don't mention is the fact you have to pay off the phone in increments, on top of your phone bill. Terrible deal.
No not really because your are paying off the full price of the phone regardless its just hidden in the subsidy price of the contract, Trust tmobile even with the installment fee will be cheaper the the others.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
keyword; jailbreak. Most people are not jailbreaking their iphones... and btw iphone 5 still hasnt been jailbroken.

Whoever wants widgets will jailbreak their phone if its that important. Ive had the HTC One since April and i have not one single widget on my home screen...
And iPhone 5 has been jailbroken since January I believe...

software breh, apple been lagging in the software department since the og evo dropped. I could careless for hardware now days since shyt gets phased out in weeks but even ios 7 still ain't shyt compared to android os.

-still no true app integration -
-still no file management
-still no widgets
-no 3rd party support

Apple has never been a open platform type of company but doggy they're killing the iphone slowly because they won't open up their gates.

I feel all your bullet points but the widgets...and im not sure what you mean by no third party support. File management is possible in certain apps, such as the Mercury browser. When you download files within it, you can just click the download list and all the files are there. You can also pass said files to dropbox or other apps. Its ways around everything really

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just bought my note 2 and s4 and girls htc one all the way out...

wonder what the battery life on the 5S will be ill be debating between the Note 3 and 5S...I like the size of the Note but the 5S is going to be easier to move with at the gym and not take up a full pocket.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:dwillhuh:If apple is losing,who's winning?

Samsung?:ehh:
Htc?:bryan:
Motorola?:skip:
Sony?:pachaha:
Nokia?:russ:

Truth post. The only companies truly winning (in sales at least) is Samsung and Apple. I think Moto is in third..followed by HTC and LG

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every iPhone Theres A Slight Improvement Over The Last One, We're Talking Only 1 Year (Sometimes Less) In Technological Advancement, I Dunno What You Were Expecting Them To Do

Lemme Guess

Make The Screen Bigger! Now That Will Be Something Revolutionary I Can Get Behind !
yes,, make the fukin screen bigger

i saw a swole ass due the other day typing on a little ass iphone,,, looked like an idiot..

step ur weight up and get a mans phone,,,iphones are for the bytches

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Can tell you never used an android and if you did, you really know nothing about it. The only thing any iphone has over a top tier android is reliability..... literally, that's it
So... reliability isn't a big fukking deal when it comes to a phone or summin?

:stopitslime:

Y'all nikkas need to get ya priorities straight

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ok well just a htc one mini it will fulfill all your needs.
Man I been meaning to ask, who is that broad in your avi?

software breh, apple been lagging in the software department since the og evo dropped. I could careless for hardware now days since shyt gets phased out in weeks but even ios 7 still ain't shyt compared to android os.

-still no true app integration
-still no file management
-still no widgets
-no 3rd party support

Apple has never been a open platform type of company but doggy they're killing the iphone slowly because they won't open up their gates.
I don't understand what you mean by no true app integration. If someone sends me a text saying I have to be somewhere on a certain date I can tap on that and it opens up my calendar so I can set a reminder. Same thing if someone sends me an address. Tap it and the maps app will open(Need to jb again tho so it'll open into google maps instead)

How are they killing it slowly when each version outsells the last?